CHAPTER 3

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          I went to chorong’s house cause omma want me to give them some fruit salad that she made yesterday. As I enter their house her mom approach me.

“luhan,chorong is still in her room.”

“Oh?is that so?here…omma made it.”I said as I gave the tupper ware that im holding.

“thanks!come on..lets eat first.”omoni said ,I smiled”its okay,I ate already.”

          Then after awhile her father came out holding a newspaper

“luhan..its been a long time since I saw you here.”he said as he put his arms around my shoulder

“err..yeah!kinda busy these days.”

“well if your not busy,let’s play some sports huh!”he said,I nod happily.

“yeah~that’s a good idea.”we both chuckled as he pat my back

“chorong ah..get down here!your slow.Luhan is waiting for you.”he said half yelled.

          Well actually im not waiting for her,I just gave the salad and im off.

“why don’t you pick her up into her room.”her father said,my eyes widened as I shake my head

“it—its okay..I’ll ju---”before I could finish my word he pushed me at the stairs and ordered me to went up. I nod slowly and head to her room.

          I knock but she didn’t even say a thing.Aish!Is she still here?I knock again but still theres no response so I decided to open it,there I saw her dancing with her earphones on.

I sighed as I went towards her and remove the earphone.

“yah!Do you want to be late ?”I ask

She glared at me as she grab the earphone in my hand” ara!ara! let’s go now.”

-----------------

We take a walk to our school cause its kinda near at us.

“hey,I’ll go into your house later.”she said with a smile

“eish!wae?what will you do in there?”

“later you will know..okay!”

I gave her a smirk “tsk!if I just know you will use my laptop again.”

“whoa!exactly,now you know.I’ll be downloading some of suju’s videos,guesting,happy moments and siwon’s solo,siwon’s sel--”

“AISH!”I said irritatedly..cause she’s just so noisy.

“wae!?wae!?”

“please..your too noisy. Can you just keep it to yourself?”

“tsk!So arrogant.If you just know lay is so much nicer than you.”

Hearing that name I gave her a glare”then why don’t you go into his house and use his laptop.”

She bite her lower lip as she rolled her eyes”If I can just do it,I’ll do it.”

“You can do it,Your so close with him right?”

“I am..but his house is too far away from us and besides..”

“besides what?”

“I don’t want to disturb him.He’s kinda busy I think.”

I sighed irritatedly as I eyed her”then I am the one you will disturb now?seriously!”

“well our house is near to each other and your not busy.”

“I’m busy!”

“stop acting like your really!geesh..I will go to your house no matter what!”

“If you will come to our house make sure you’ll bring some foods.”

“aish!!ara..ara~I will.”

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          Its our lunch time so we eat all together. Na eun sit beside me while the boys sit in front of us.

“Guys who wants to watch soccer game later?”kai suddenly spoke up as he take a sip into his softdrinks.

“Im busy..I cant go.”Lay replied       

Kai turned to luhan as he eyed him”its soccer luhan..come on!Lets watch.”

Luhan then look at me,I told him that I’ll go into their house later.*sigh*I can just go alone since I will just use his laptop anyway.

“uhm..”

“whohooo..luhan will go.”kai said happily

“hey!im not yet saying anything.”he replied

“bro,silence means yes!”

“I thought you love watching soccer games.”I said

He eyed me as he take a bite of his food”whatever.”he mumbled

“How about you girls?who wants to join?”kai ask

I shrugged“mian~I have some things to do later.”

“owss..If I just know you’ll be having a date with Lay!”as kai said those words Lay and I look at each other.

“yah~we’re not.”I said as they all chuckled

“Why do you have to put any meaning with it?”Lay ask as he smiled

“both of you were really secretive..aigoo!”kai added

Then na eun raise her hand”me,can I join?”she ask

Kai smiled brightly as he looked at her”Ye..yes.Upcourse you can.”

          I didn’t even know that na eun will watch soccer game.oh?I almost forgot she will watch it cause luhan will.She’s really into him huh.whats good about him?seriously,he just like a childish friend to me.The way he smiles,talk and those eyes is really…

 

“whoa..Am I that handsome?”I shake my head when I saw luhan looking at me with his teasing face.

I didn’t even know that im staring at him..aish!damn it.

“shocks.I just don’t know why your so ugly!”I said as I rolled my eyes.He pouted as he  glared at me”if I know!”he whispered

“what?”

“nothing.”

“aish!chincha~”

“hey,why don’t you join us in your conversation in there?”kai suddenly interrupted,we both look at him

“if you want you can..since its just a nonsense conversation.”I said

Kai then look at luhan ”bro I didn’t know that you two look good together.”he said

We both look at each other and shakes our head”yah!What the heck are you saying?”I said but my eyes fall to na eun who’s now smiling.

*sigh*If I just know she’s just fakin it.

“aigoo~kai your really out of your mind.She’s just my bestfriend.”luhan said

I nod”we’re just bestfriends.Dont put any meaning.”

“Fine.Fine.I just said it to make Lay jealo---”kai look at his side and found lay left already

“whoa~where did he go?He’s really jealous,chorong ah why don’t you share some info about you and Lay.?”kai ask again

Aish!what the hell is he saying?really?theres nothing between us..He’s just my friend no other than that.

“Huh?Kai are you just out of your mind?”I said irritatedly

“Okay,okay..Luhan how about you ,you told me you like someone who’s that lucky girl?”kai said

I didn’t know about that huh?Na eun and I gave each other a confuse look.Luhan then look at us as he scratch his head.

“er..err..I don’t want to talk about her”luhan replied

  Before kai could speak up again the bell ring ad we all head to our rooms.

LUHAN’S POV:

[FASTFORWARD]

        As the soccer game finished we decided to go home.I bid my goodbye to kai then he left.Now its only me and Na eun.I should take her home ,im being gentleman here.Well im really is.

“come on,I’ll take you home.”I said as I look at her

She smiled”its okay,I can go by myself.”

“is that so?I shall accompany you to the bus stop.”I offered

She nods as we take a walk,I wonder if chorong is already at our house? Its really quiet knowing that’s its just the two of us are walking.

“luhan~”suddenly na eun broke up the silence,I look at her

“I..I want to tell you something.”she added

“oh?what is it then?”

She sighed heavily,and now I suddenly feel nervous and I just don’t know why.

“luhan..I don’t know what will you react but I really want to tell you this.”

“err..so..what is it then?”

She sighed as she closed her eyes”luhan I..I like you..I really like you.”

My jaw drops on what I just heard and no words came out into my mouth,she slowly look at me”its okay you don’t have to say anything.I just want you to know.”She explained as she run away leaving me dumbfounded.

          I ride in the taxi and head back at home,Im still out of my mind.I just don’t know what to do.Na eun likes me?She likes me?I didn’t even know.I opened our door and head to my room.There I saw a familiar Tupperware with a sticky note.

 

Hey xiao lu ,I bought some fruit salad!Hope you like it.And thanks for letting me using your laptop :D

 

Wait!My eyes fall at the Tupperware,seriously,this salad is ours!Aish..what the heck..so that means I just give myself a salad?I bet she didn’t even know that it came from us..aigoo~Chorong ah!

-----------------------------------

hello guys..please do comment and subscribe to my story!

Thanks:)