CHAPTER 24

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

CHORONG’S POV:       

          Argh!I woke up and turned off my alarm clock.Seriously that night is realy creepy.I don’t usually believe in ghost but on what happened yesterday,I think I will believe now.

*sigh*But when I bump to luhan,I feel my heart beat fast.Gessh!seriously Im getting nervous towards him since yesterday.

“nah!I should not think about that.”I mumbled to myself as I get up from my bed.

I look at myself on the mirror first and my eyes widened.Omo!Wheres my necklace?Crap!where the hell did I put it?I swear I didn’t even remove it last night.

I grab my back and put down all of my things but its no in there,I search for it all over my room but still its not in there.

Im so dead now!

I should go back in there.Im  pretty sure I left it accidentally on that shindongshin.Eish!but its scary in there.ottokae?

No.I should find that necklace.FIGHTING chorong!

I prepared for myself and get out from my room.

“hey,where are you going?”Eunji grab my arm

“Im just going to find something.Dont worry I’ll be back early.”I said as I pat her back.

“bu—but where are you going really?”

“uhm,I think I need to go back to that school.”

“MWO?ARE YOU SURE?”

“I am.I’ll go now.”I go out and take a cab.

 

Phew!Im getting nervous now.i hope my necklace is just in there.Damn.Im s clumsy ,how did I even lost it?Shocks,Im pretty sure luhan will be more mad at me if he knew that I just lost it!

 

“where are we going now maam?”ahjussi ask

I scratch my head as I look at him through the mirror”you know that shindongshin school?”

“ye—yeah.But what will you do in there?”

“uhm.I lost my necklace ,and that just the last place I go yesterday.”

“But Did you even know that ,that school is really creepy?”

“I—I know.Its still early.So its okay.”

“Well then I think your brave.Lets go now.”he said,then I nod.

 

Aigoo~what the!Why does he have to say that?I mean he should just support me though.

 

LUHAN’S POV:

 

“okay,1..2..3..Go.”Kris shouted as we nod at him.

“Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae”We sang in unison.

          We’ve been practice since 9 am and now its already 2 pm.Ugh!Im really tired now.

As we finish practicing growl we lay down on the floor and rest first.

“Next wolf!”suho said as he wipe his sweats

“eish!We can practice tomorrow,im already tired now.”baekhyun suddenly spoke up.Then chanyeol went beside him.

“yeah.baek is right!argh,im tired too.And look all of them are tired too.”yeol pointed at us as suho gave us a look.

“But--”

“eish!hyung,we know your tired too.Lets rest now.”sehun interrupted

Suho sighed and nod”ara!Just make sure your all wake up early tomorrow.”

We all nod and stand up from our seats.I grab my towel and wipe all of my sweats.

I wonder where is chorong now.They don’t have any work,should I go to her dorm now?ei!She’s resting but I really want to see her.

I take a bath and get out from sment building.Then Manager hyung called me.

“luhan!”

“wae?”I ask as I went towards him.

Then he showed me something”Do you know who owns this?Do you think it from chanyeol?”he ask showing me the necklace that I gave to chorong.

I grab it and smiled at him”No its not from him,but I know who owsn this.”

“Ara!Just give it back okay.”

“nae~”

          I take a walk away from hyung and stare at the necklace,geesh!She lost it and she didn’t even find it.This just shows that its not important to her.I should just keep it though.

---------------------------

I went back to our dorm and lay down as I look at the necklace again.Seriously she has to call me now.I mean she should tell me that she lost it and say sorry.Geesh!I will never give it back ot her now.Its her fault anyway.

“aish chincha!Im sure she’s just sleeping all day or eating r just fangirling.”I said irritatedly as I look at my phone.

“come on,call me now!”I added.

Argh!Should I just call her now?Nah,luhan its her fault!Chorong’s fault so she should be the one to call you.

As I look at it,it vibrated but then it’s a call from eunj.i see,she’s using eunji’s phone now.

“yoboseyo?”

“is this luhan?”

“oh.yeah~Waeyo?”

“by any chance,did chorong went in there?”

“err..No.she didn’t.Why?”

“is that so? She left so early and she’s still not coming back.”

“eh?where did she go now?”

“She told me that she will go back to that school.”

“Mwo?Bu—but why?”

“she needs to find something she said.”

“ara!I’ll just look for her.”

“okay,just let me know.”

“nae~”I put my phone into my pocket and grab my jacket.

I went outside and ride into my car.Eish!its getting late nowWhat the heck is she doing in there?oh?Dont tell me she’s looking for that necklace.But its creepy in there.ottokae?aish!luhan your manly okay.Your MANLY!M.A.N.L.Y.

After an hour I already reach that creepy school.

“cho—chorong ah.”I called but she didn’t response.

Is she even inside the room?ugh!I cant stay here.My body is getting weak now.

I gulped and open the door slowly,I sneak inside and look around.

“chorong ah,Are you here?”I ask again but still theres no response.

I finally enter the room and search for her but my eyes widened when I saw her lying on the side,I hurriedly run towards her and shake her body.

“chorong ah wake up!”I shouted”Don’t die now.Please wake up!I cant live my life without you.Or do you need CPR now?Mouth to mouth?Ara,I’ll do it!”I my lips and ready myself to do the mouth to mouth,but she chuckled and wake up.

“aigoo~aigoo~Die?geesh!I just fall asleep then I heard your voice so I pretende that im still sleeping.”

I glared at her irriateedly”argh~What the—are you fooling me?”

“Haha!I think so.Gessh!What the heck are you saying earlier?”

“what?what did I say then?”

“ei!Dont try to deny it.”

“shut up!I don’t want to talk to you now!”

“aigoo~Aigoo~Cant live--”

“shut up!I don’t wanna heard it again!”

“tsk!”

“what are you doing here?”I ask,she stare at me for awhile

“uhm..I—im just looking for something.How about you then?”

“something?what is that something then?”

“err..its..its..”

“its?”

“I’ll show it to you if I find it already.”

“geesh!If I just know..”

“what?”

“nothing.Find it now!”I stand up and take a sit on the chair first.

Geesh!Now I cant really stay cold towards her.

After a few minutes chorong take a sit beside me and sighed

“its getting late,I cant really find it!”she said.

“You lost it right?”I ask as she look deeply into my eyes”you lost the necklace.”

“I—im sorry.I didn’t intend to lost it>I swear and im really looking for it since morning.”

“Fine.You didn’t care for it.”

“its not what you think.Gosh luhan,I care for it!”

“You didn’t.If you care how come you even lost it.”I said

Chorong sighed“Im sorry.”

“You always say sorry.But still I cant help but to understand you.”I stand up from my sit ad get something into my pocket.

“I will not do it again..I pro--”she was cutted when I showed her the necklace.

“oh?how did you..”

“you left it in the car.”

“eh?chincha?”she grab it and look at it happily”I’ll keep it now.”

“you better.”

“promise!”she showed a big smile and that really counts.

Aish chorong Im really addicted to you.

----------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE xD