CHAPTER 22

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

Chapter 22:

CHORONG’S POV:

          My head hurts because of those freaking fangirls.ArgH!seriously did they really need to do that?I mean come on!its just..

          They mistaken me for flirting theyre luhan oppa.Gosh!Why should I do that in a first place and not just that they really want to kill me at that time.and thank god eunji was there to help me.Well theyre thinking that I will just stay there and let them pulled my hair without something.Tsk!theyre wrong,upcourse I still need to fight back you know.

“Ouch!”I hissed in pain while I put some medicines into my wounded face.

“aish!seriously those girls are really crazy!”eunji said as she tried to massage her head.

Well actually were here in the vacant room in sment since they told us to rest first.

“yeah!right..gosh!I mean..”I put some band aid into my bruises and turned to eunji “I mean they are really over acting.Damn! Im not flirting him and why on the earth I would do those things.”I explained.

Eunji sighed and nod at me then someone opened the door.We both looked at it and then I saw luhan sneak while holding a first aid kit with some of s.

I stare at him as he went towards me”what happened?”he ask and sit at the chair .

“err..its..just..nothing its not that important though.”I lied,I just don’t want him to blame his self.

Luhan grab something into the first aid kit and put it into my face“just stay still.”he ordered.

“those sasaengs fans are really getting into my nerves.”baekhyun suddenly spoke up and we all looked at him.

Then luhan grab my face and turned it back to him”I told you to stay still.”

“I ..was just..”

“You should just enter the building instead of staying outside.”

“Eunji and I will meet in there.”

“You should just---”

“its okay,I told you its nothing.”I replied as I tried to move away from him.

He sighed as he looked at me”Do you think this will happen again?”eunji ask

I shrugged and looked at them”wellI hope it will not.”chanyeol replied.

“It will never happen again.”Luhan said as he stand up from his sit and went outside,then the other members followed him.

 

“he’s very confident with that huh?”eunji ask

“well I think he is.”

“chorong ah,what is you relationship with luhan?”

“mwo?”

“come on!We’re friends right?I should know that.”

“Ara!I’ll tell you but its just our secret okay.”

Eunji nods as she moved towards me”I love secrets.”

“okay,well actually luhan is my best friend since birth I think?”

“mwo?Your serious?”

“I am.”

“But it looks like your not that close to each other huh.”

“then let me finish okay.”

“Okay,fine!”

“on our graduation day ,he confessed to me and he told me likes me.”

“omo!chincha??No wonder he’s taking care of you.”

“please lower your voice okay.We’re not close now cause I’d choose to just be his friend.”

“maldo andwae(Unbelievable).Luhan is so handsome how come you got him friendzoned?”

“eish!Im still not that mature when it comes to relationship and besides I was shock when he told me those things.”

“I see.But now how’s your feelings towards him?”

“what kind of question is that?”

“just answer okay!”

“molla~”

“geesh!what kind of answer is that?Thats unacceptable!”

“are you a judge huh?Stop asking me okay.”

“Ara!lets go now,we still have some things to do.”

“mwo?The manager told us to get rest.Lets just go back to our dorm.”

“Is that so?Then what are we waiting for?”Eunji and I stand up with a big smile on our face and just head back to our dorm.

 

LUHAN’S POV:

I walk all around my room and im still thinking about chorong.argh!damn it.I want to know if she’s really fine.

“yah!can you please just take a sit.im getting dizzy because of you.”kai said irritatedly.

I sighed and take a sit but after a few scondes I stand up again and walk around”argh!what should I do now?”I stopped as I looked at kai.

“why don’t you text her?” 

“But im nervous..why don’t you call her now?”

“mwo?why me?You should be the one to do that.”

“geesh!”I take a sit on my bed and stare at my phone,then kai grab it.

“yah!what are you doing??”I yelled,kai smirk as he put my phone into his ear.

“helping you I guess?”he said as gave me an evil smile.

“yah!give it back to me now!”I tried to grab my phone but he pushed my hand..damn he!

Then he give it back to me with a bg smile on his face at that time my heart beats fast..aish!chincha.

I gulped as I grab it”yoboseyo?”I heard chorongs voice.

I glared at kai but he just stick into his big smile.

“i—its me..luhan.”

“yeah.I know.But why did you call?”

“uhm..about that..”

“yes?”

“uhm..I—I just want ..”

“JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR FINE!”kai suddenly shouted,I grab my pillow and throw it to him.

I heard chorong chuckled“Im  fine.No need to worry.”

“Are you sure?”

“yes I am..Im strong right?You should be resting now.”

“oh..ye—yeah..Goodnight.“

“Okay.Goodnight!Sweetdreams.”

“you too.”

“GOODNIGHT KISS!!”kai shouted again as he squeals like a fangirl..ew!More like a sasaeng here.

I make a fist at him.

“don’t mind him.Take a rest now.bye~”I said to chorong.

“oh..nae~bye.”I turned off my phone and galread at kai who’s now hiding his face on his blanket.

“aish!chincha..your really crazy!”

“well I just helped you.”

“but still you don’t need to shout those things!”

“ei!”kai removed his blanket and eyed me”you like it though.”

“shut up!”

“Your hoping to heard a muah from chorong right?”

“Im not.And please stop that okay!”

“ows!”kai showed me his derp face and all I can do is sighed and lay down on my bed.so childish.geesh!

 

          But still kai helped me a lot!Now I can sleep really well.chorong should be dreaming of me tonight.Haahahah.

“Look whos smiling now!”kai said as eyed me evilly.

I glared at him and turned off the light”lets sleep now!”

 

-------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYS!

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS :D IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY IF I READ SOME^^

SO IM HOPING FOR THAT :D

ANYWAY ,TO OTHERS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE^^