CHAPTER 16

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

-After almost 6 years-

LUHAN’S POV:

Aigoo~why is this happening to me?oh well Im in a group called EXO here at sment.Well I didn’t even auditioned  here ,I was just scouted and now im already an official member of exo.well basically it divided into groups exo m and k.So im with exo m since im Chinese..and guess what!

          Really this is the most surprising thing ever.Lay is also with me,he’s a member of exo..and with the same group as mine exo m.aigoo!such a small world!But im happy cause kai is also with exo XD.

 

“thanks god we will go back to seoul already.”sehun said as he clap his hands.

Yeah.he’s our maknae and we’re really close to each other.

“yeah..im waiting for that..woohhooo..we can sleep already.”kai replied as he stretches his body.

“guys..manager hyung told me that we can stay at the hotel first since it will be our day off for today!”kris our leader announced ,we all smiled happily as we look at each other.

“but guys make sure that all of you can handle yourselves already okay. ”suho the other leader said.

I sighed and smirk ..geesh..we’re not a kid.im much older than him.

“ei!are we a kid?”chen ask and we all chuckled.

“im just making sure of it.”he replied back.

-------------------------------

[FASTFORWARD]

I stayed in a hotel with kai and sehun since the other members will go on somewhere else.And our leaders still need to talk to manager hyung.

“hyungs,why don’t we go out first?”sehun ask,kai and I look at each other.

“Im tired,I will just sleep here.”I said as I stand up lay down on the bed.

“as a good hyun,I’ll go with you.”kai said to sehun and they both left me there.

Its okay,im already tired on singing and dancing .I need some rst for today.

 

CHORONG’S POV:

OMO!!!!KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA…IM IN SEOUL NOW..OTTOKAE ..WHAT TO DO?i STILL DON’T KNOW THE PLACES HERE.

BUT ANYWAY I GOT PROMOTED FROM MY JOB AND I WILL WORK HERE ALREADY.I STILL NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE..HIS NAME IS LEE KYU HAN?

“ottokae?where should I find him.ah!I should call him..aigo!pabo chorong,”I grab my phone and dialed his number.

 

“yoboseyo?”

“oh?is this Mr.Lee kyu han?”

“oh yeah…why can I don for you?”

“im the one that get prmoted from my job and I will be working here in seoul.”

“ooohh..right~Can you come to grand hyatt seoul hotel?”

“eh?oohh..su—sure!”

“okay then I will be waiting for you.”

“nae~”I put my phone back into my bag and take a walk.

 

          Ei! I reall don’t know where is that hotel.that..grand?Aish!I even forget the name.damn it!What to do now.

oH!I forgot to tell you im already a stylist..isnt that great?well Im working in big companies and im really happr with that.And now im transferred to other company and I still don’t know where it is.

 

“eish!I will be crazy here!”I said irritatedly as I take a walk.

I look around and saw someone familiar..oh?is that kai?

“KAI!!!”I Shouted ,he look at me and scratch his head.

“did he forget me already?”I said as I take a walk towards him.

“yah!what are you doing here?”I ask,his eyes widened when he looked at me.

“omo..chorong ah?”he ask,I nod

“hyung,you know her?”the other guy ask..I just look at him then look at kai again.

“yeah..its me!”

“what are you doing here?”he ask..

“aigoo~Im asking you that!well anyway I’ll be going at..grand hya--..aish..I forget the name but it’s a hotel here!!”

“ow..you mean grand hyatt seoul hotel?”he ask,I nod and smiled widely.

“yeah that’s it..can you accompany me?”

“yeah sure!come on.”kai said and we three head to that hotel.

 

“so by any chance do you know mr.Lee kyu---”I was cutted when a lot of peoples run towards them and giving them some papers.

“uuwwaa!kai oppa your really handsome..give me some autograph please.”

“omo!sehun ah your so cute..like a baby.”

Those words came out from their mouth and autograph?eek!?dont tell me kai is already an idol now?and along with that so called sehun guy? 0_o

          I scratch my head and take a walk..hmm..lets look for mr.Lee kyu han now.

I grab my phone and call him again”Annyeong,im already here at the hotel.”

“is that so?can you go on the room 303?”

“sure..sure!”

“k..then I’ll be waiting for you in there.”

“nae~”

          Seriously this guy is making me tired.aish!well I still went to that room 303 and theres no sign of him.Should I knock now?

I take a deep breath and knock on the door but no one is opening it.

“eish!is anyone here?”I mumbled to myself and look around to see if someone is coming.but theres no any sign.

I sighed heavily and just take a sit on the floor with my back against the door.

“eish!why does he have to so slow?”I mumbled to myself as I look at my phone.

Omma called me so I hurriedly answered it.

“oh?wae?”

“where are you now?”

“Im already here at the seoul hotel.”

“be careful okay.did you eat already?”

“I will..later~”

“you should text me if something happened  okay.”

“nae..I will.”

“I love you then.”

“I love you too.”

“bye.”

I turned off my phone and that time someone went to my side.

“you are?”he ask,I stand up ..oh maybe he’s mr.lee kyu han.

“chorong imnida..are you mr.Lee kyu han?”

“yes..thats me!”he said”sorry for keeping you wait.”

“its okay.”I replied as he opened the door of the room.

          We both eneter it and it revealed a super duper clean room.oh gosh!This is the best room ever.its really big and all of the designs is really beautiful.

“take a sit first..I will just get the papers.”he said,I nod and take a sit.

I look around and saw a feet.oh?someone is here too?well it probably sleeping.

“you can just sign this now.”he gave me a paper and I read it first.

“you will be working as one of the newest stylist in sment.”he said.

Hearing that word my eyes widened”SMENT?????”

“yeah..sm entertainment.”

“where siwon oppa and super junior works?”I ask,he nods and smiled at me..

KKKYYYAAAAXD…I will see him already..cant wait!

I signed the contract and give it t him.

“that’s it then,you can start working tomorrow.”

“okay sir!thankyou.”

“nae~goodluck!”

          I decided to left already but Mr.Lee called me again.

“I almost forgot,you will have a dorm.”

“eh?where is it then?”

“120 teheran-ro gangnam-gu.. you know that?”

“a—ani.”

“I’ll call uenji to fetch you here,she’s your co-stylist by the way.”

“nae..I will waiting for her.”

“okay.”

          After a few minutes a girl with a long hair and bangs like mine came,she must be eunji.

“annyeong,are you eunji?”I ask

“yes I am!so you must be chorong right?”she ask,I nod

“well we can be friends now since we will be staying in the same dorm.”

“is that so?thats good then.”

“upcourse it is!lets go now?”

“sure..kaja!”

-------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE:D