CHAPTER 4:

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

LUHAN’S POV:

          I decided to walk alone since chorong is always slow.But still my mind still thinking on what just happened last night.That night when Na eun just confess to me.Arghh!Why is it have to be me?Theres a lot of guys in here.Well I cant help that im too handsome.tsk!(a/n:Luhan too much self confidence huh?well I agree with that:D)

“Xiao Lu!!!!!”I hurriedly look back when I heard that voice. Well its no other than her.

“Yah!I keep on calling and calling you.tsk!”She said as she went towards me.

“eh?But I didn’t heard it.”I replied as I put my hands into my pocket

“cause your deaf!”

“Im not~”

“Then what? Your busy thinking about something or someone?” she smiled evilly as she eyed me.

“Im not!”I replied,but she keeps on eyeing me evilly as she tickles me on my waist.

“hey,stop..stop..you!”I said to her but she still keeps on doing it.

So I grab her right hand to stop her but she use her free hand and tickles me again.

“aish!seriously!”I said irritatedly as I grab her other hand too and pushed her back.

I didn’t even know that her back will hit the wall.And now we’re on our awkward position. We both look at each other’s eyes as I slowly remove my hand into her wrist.

“ehem.”I cough as I fix my uniform

“aish!You just make my uniform messed up.”she said irritatedly as she glared at me”palli!look at my back if I have some dirt!”she added

I sighed as remove her hair and brush her back to remove some dirts ”Its your fault anyway!”I said when I finish brushing it with my hand.

“whatever.”she rolled her eyes at me, I didn’t reply back.

“oops.Before I forgot!”she grab my arm to stop me from walking ”appa told me to invite you at our house after school because he just got promoted and it’s a celebration..yipee!!!Its okay if you will not come,I’ll just te---“

“I will come.I’ll wait for you after class.”

“hmm..okay~”

 

As we continue to walk she bring out her phone and answered a call. Hmm…who is calling now? I went near to her to hear what they are talking about when suddenly..

“oh?na eun ah..waeyo?”she said,I hurriedly stand up straight when I just heard that name.

Na eun phobia?well not really.-____________-

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          While listening to our prof. my phone vibrated so I looked who is it.Oh?its a message from su jin from suju’s text clan.I opened her message.

Su Jin:

          Hello Guys!How are you!?Is it true that our boys will come to busan for fan signing event?I just saw it on my facebook im not quite sure about that.

 

          As I read her message my eyes widened ”KKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA”I shouted as I jump off from my seat.My smile slowly fades away when I just realized that im still in my class.

“MIAN--”I was cutted when Mr.Kim glared at me and point outside ”You should know your punishment!”he said angirly.

 

          I ended up kneeling outside our room and both of my hands were raised up. damn it!

Its okay suju will come here its my time to see siwon oppa..oh my golly!Cant wait for them.But I still have to confirm it.I really have to get my laptop,gotta do some aegyos later at my parents!Aish im at that.

Aish!some students keeps on eyeing me,well its really embarrassing to kneel down here.I sneak inside our room through our window and since Mr.Kim is busy teaching my classmates ,I slowly put down my hands and grab my phone.

To sujin:

          Hey!about suju going to busan can you just confirm it?please.

Sujin:

          Im still searching bout that and only 5 of them will come.

 

          Eh?who are they?

          Im not quite sure but according to my source its kyu,wookie,donghae,eunhyuk and siwon. :D

 

As I read his name I cant help but to shout again”KKKYYYAAAA..SI..SIWON OPPA!!!!OH MY GEE!”

 

“So happy huh?”I heard a voice talking to me but I didn’t look who is it cause im still reading the text again,I just nod

“Yeah~my oppa will come here..cant wait for him..GOSH!”

“OH?Really!?mind separating the trash outside?”

“eh?”I said as I looked up and saw Mr.Kim with his arms crossed as he glared at me.

I nod as I walk outside and went to the trash area. damn it!this day is full of punishment.

-------------

          As I finish separating the trash I take a sit to grass first since its clean.

“phew!thats quite tiring!”I said to myself,I feel my phone vibrated and it’s a call from luhan.Aish!What does he wants now.

I was about to answer it when I saw him walking with Na eun.My eyes fall on my phone and turned it off.Come on!Why does he have to call me when he’s with her,they should have some time.

 

          I stand up and head to the school’s library.I’ll be doing some research in there.As I enter the library ,I hurriedly went to computer’s area.I look around to check if the teachers were looking around.I opened my facebook account to know some updates about suju.

“busan fansigning event.”I mumbled to myself as I read my newsfeed.

On the other tab I hurriedly open my tumblr. Account and saw some suju’s posts.There I saw a video of eunhae.I click it and watch it as I grab the headphone and put it into my ears.

I put my hands into my mouth to prevent me from shouting.I don’t want to have some punishment again.

“ANNYEONG ELFS..WE ARE EUNHAE!”they both said as they chuckled.

Donghae waved at the screen”Im donghae”he said as he look at eunhyuk

“and im eunhyuk.”

“We will be having a fansigning event at Busan International Film Festival Square.” hae said with a smile

“Yep!So elfs we will be waiting for you in there.”hyuk added

Then kyu pop out on the screen and smile widely”Its on Friday next week.Check it out guys!”

Then ryeowook jump at back like A kid“we will be giving some gifts for our selected fan,So be ready for that!”he added.

 

Im waiting for my oppa to pop out..aish!come on let siwon out.

At the end siwon came out as he smile like an angel“See you there~”he said with a wink.

“YEAH!OPPA~LETS SEE EACH OTHER IN THERE!”I said as I remove the earphone and close all of my accounts.

As I stand up from my seat all of them are looking at me.

“what?”I ask

Then someone pushed my back as we went outside.

“hey,your in a library.You supposed to be quiet.”Lay said as he turned me to face him.

“I am quiet.”

“No your not.And what that oppa thing we heard?”

“You..you heard it?”

He nods”You let us heard it.”

I scratch the back of my neck and smile sheeplessly“Im just excited cause suju will come here in busan.”

“ow~I see.Thats good for you.”

“I really cant wait for them..”

“I know,its written in your eyes.”he said as he chuckled”I still have some things to do.I’ll go now.”he added

I nod then he enter the library again.

LUHAN’S POV:

          Chorong and I walk together as she keeps on saying that suju will come here.My ears are already irritated about that things.Aigoo~

“I should really go in there.Hey,You’ll go with me huh!”she ask

“mwo?but we have a class.Your aren’t thinking about skipping class right?”I ask

She bite her upper lip as she clap her hands”exactly,im thinking about that!You will go with me okay!”

“I will not!Im busy.”

“tsk!Your not busy,come on~you will see suju right in front of your eyes.You don’t want that?”

“I don’t.”

“aigoo~aigoo~.Fine I will just ask someone else to come with me.”

“then go.”I said as she replied me with a smirk

“yah!Why your not answering my call earlier?”I suddenly ask

“eh?I—im lowbat.”

“really huh?Na eun and I were looking for you.She told me that you get some punishments.”

“err..kinda like that!whoa~seems like you and na eun are getting close huh?”she said with a teasing smile I look at her and look down.

I don’t know but I only treat Na eun as a friend.Honestly I don’t want to be awkward when she’s there.Just like with chorong,that’s why I don’t want to confess to her,she will be awkward towards me.Im sure.

 

“aigoo~its okay if you don’t want to answer it.”she added as I scratch my head.

“we—were just friends.”I said

Chorong nods”If I just know…”

“what?”

“hmm…your already courting her.”

Chorong said as if she knows that Na eun likes me..she’s weird.

“Yah!Im not!And I will not!”

“Fine..Fine.”she said as we enter their house,I saw omma helping chorong’s mom to prepare the foods.

“we’re here.”we both said as we head to dining area and take a sit.

          We eat first and after that some visitors came so we just stay outside and sit at the grass in there.

Theres a moment of silence between me and chorong and I just want to say to her that Na eun just confess to me,but I don’t know how to start it.

“xiao lu!I always forget it and now that I remember it.I will ask you now.”she said

My heart beats suddenly raise..I wonder what she will ask.

We both look at each other”about the girl you like.Who is it huh?the one that kai told us.”

“huh?Ab--about her?”

“yep.I didn’t know bout her.You should introduce me to her.”

How could I do that,if its you?

“err..I think she doesnt like me.”

“eh?How did you know then?Did you just confess to her?”

“I didn’t,but I can just feel it.’

“that’s quite sad.”

“Yeah~”

“but still you should try to confess maybe she likes you secretly.”

“Nah!She just treat me as a friend.”

“seems like your close?i only see you with Na eun and…me?”

“oh?”

Crap!What did I just say.

“Well I know its not me so is it Na eun?”

“Up..course not!She’s from the other class.”

“I see~”

“Did you know that Na eun just confess to me?”I said as she gave me sudden look then she slowly look down and play at the grass.

“eh?what did you say then?”

“I didn’t say anything,she told me that’s its okay she just want to confess.”

“well na eun is pretty and nice.You two looks good together.”

I sighed with frustration,See!She just want me to be with someone else.Well its my fault anyway ,Im not brave enough to confess to her.

“But I don’t like her.”I said as we both look at each other”I like someone else.”

“Who is it then?Come on,Na eun is so perfect to be your girlfriend.”

“Please,stop pushing me to her.”

“wae?why are you being like that?You and Na eun will be--”

“yah~”

“fine..fine..You don’t like her.Then mind telling me who is that girl that you like?”

“I’’ll tell you soon.”

“aish!chincha~”

if you just know that its you..oh!Damn this feeling.

 

-----------------------

MIAN FOR LATE UPDATE~~~~~~~~~

HELLO GUYS..THANKS FOR SUBSBCRIBING :)

AND FOR OTHERS PLEASE DO SUBSCRUBE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.

COMMENTS COMMENTS :) .I LOVE THAT <3