CHAPTER 20

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

CHORONG’S POV:

          I slowly open my eyes and yawn.Gosh!that’s a long sleep.I look around and my eyes widened.Omo.Im already in my room.How..How did I get here?

I scratch my head and get up from my bed.Maybe …No!Chorong don’t ever think that luhan will carry you here okay!Cause he will not ever do that.I decided to get out from my room andmy jaw drops.

 

“kyaaaa…theres a lot of food in here!”I said happily as I run towards it when I was about to pull the chair omma grab it.

“aigoo~You didn’t even change.tsk!tsk!Go and call luhan and her mom first we will eat with them.”omma said as she point at the door.

I sighed irritatedly”aish!omma why don’t you just call them?Why is it have to be me?”

“this kid!Im your mom so you should follow me.”

“ei!!”

“Fine.I’ll call your da--”

“ara!I will go now.Such a blockmail.”I get out from our house irritatedly ..ugh!She still treats me like a kid..come on!Im already 23 years old.

I feel my heart beats fast as I slowly take my steps towards their house.Its been a long time since the last time I went here.It didn’t even change a thing though.Im sure they are cleaning their house again.But luhan will leave in seoul right?

I gulped as I knock into their door.Please let his mom open it!

“oh~chorong ah.”his mom said ,I bow and smiled at her.Phew!I thought luhan will open it.

“ah..omoni ,you should go  to our house now the foods are ready.”

“sure!Sure!But can you call luhan into his room first,I still need to bring some foods into your house.”

I bite my lower lip and look at her”err..I—I can just carry those foods.”

“No its okay,you can just call him instead.”

I slowly nods and his mom pushed me to the stairs.And ordered me to went up stairs.

I scratch my head and take my steps slowly.Geesh!every steps makes me nervous.

Aish!chincha,what should I say now?keep calm chorong just keep calm okay.its just luhan geesh.No big deal.he’s still your best friend right?or not?ugh!Why do they have to make my life like this?Im gonna be crazy now!!!

I knocked into his door and wait for his response.Aish!Why does he have to keep me wait!I look downstairs and saw his mom waving at me,I smiled fakely and she get out.Oh..seriously!leaving me now with his son.

I knocked again but still theres no response.

“argh!yah!Are you deaf??”I said half yelled,but it looks like im just talking to myself here.

“Lu—Luhan!Why don’t you just open it!We willeat already.If you don’t want then I’ll go now.im already hungry!tsk!”I decided to take my footsteps away from his room.

For the last I look at his room again.I sighed and went towards it again.geesh!What is he doing now?Really!

I grab the doorknob and slowly open it.Aigoo!Why didn’t I do that in the first place.I sneak inside and look around.

There I saw luhan with his earphone on and his eyesclose.he must be tired for sure.Being an idol is hard as I know.

I take a walk towards him and stare at him first.You’ve changed luhan.You’ve changed.

          For sure its my fault!By looking at him,I didn’t even know that im already smiling.eish!Whats happening to me now.I just missed him.Just missed okay!

“stop staring.”he said coldly as he slowly opened his eyes.

I hurriedly look away and cover my face”I—Im not!”

He take a sit on his bed and get his phone.Calling someone now?

I slowly faced him and follow his movements.

“im sorry,I missed your call.Im sleeping at that time.”he said while scratching his head.

That messy hair of yours..is really..bad!yeah!chorong stop complimenting him.its bad admit it.it doesn’t suit him at all.

“yeah..sure..maybe I’ll  go back tomorrow.okay!”he said with a big smile on his face as he turned of his phone and look at me.

I scratch my neck as I slowly look away”uhm..the food is ready.If you don’t want to eat.Its okay,take your tme.I’ll eat first okay!”I smiled at him,but he stand up and went towards me.

He’s making me nervous ..aish!chincha!

He smirk evilly as he eyed me“that why your being heavy.”he said coldly and go out from his room.

“heavy?”I was schock when I just realized that word.Luhan carried me?ottokae?aish!chorong ah why do you have to be like that?

I followed him downstairs and we both get out from their house.

While walking I remember how we take a walk at this area together.and how close we are t each other.But now it seems like I was walking with a stranger.

[FASTFORWARD]

          We all take a sit and eat first,and upcourse my parents and his mother really missed each other that’s why they didn’t even stopped on talking.

“so luhan you’re an idol now huh?”appa ask as he pat his back.

Luhan smiled shyly “ye—yeah..I was scouted.”

“then you must be with chorong right?its on sment?”

“ow!yeah..I am.She’s a stylist in there.”

“Im sure you two were still close to each other.bstfriends forever.”hearing that words from appa.

I choked my food and then luhan gave me his water.being a gentleman now?

“chorong ah kwenchana?”omma ask,I nod slowly.

“yeah..im sure they are still close.Luhan really want to go back in here just to see chorong already.”her mom said and we both look at each other.

“eish!omma what are you saying now?”

“its okay,don’t be shy!”

“geesh!”

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          Seriously omma is really crazy!Im not even saying that I missed her but I really do..But she don’t have to broadcast it!

“chorong too.She cant sleep every night since luhan left.”her mom added.

I look at her and her eyes widened”ugh!omma what the heck are you saying?”

“im your mo so I know about that.”

“stop making stories okay.”

“its true anyway.”

          Im sure she will really cant sleep cause im really mad at her when I left.Thats the day when I confessed.But get friendzonedT_T.

Anyway im changing for the better.as we finish eating.i decided to get out first and take a fresh air outside.*sigh*tomorrow I will be back in seoul already.I will busy again.

I feel my phone vibrated and it’s a call from kai.

“oh wae?”

“aish!Why ddint you even told me that you will go back in busan.”

“eish!whats your problem with that?”

“come on!I will meet na eun in there.”

          Oh.I almost forgOt.kai told me that he and na eun were lareday dating secretly.

“then why don’t you just go by yourself?”

“GEESH~Ara!bye..you can have your time with chorong now.”

“yah!what the hell are yu saying?”

“its true wae?”

“shut up!”

“byeyiee!”I turned off my phone and put it back into my pocket.

          I take a sit on the grass and make myself relax.

“mwo?ei!I will do it okay.Dont you worry.”I heard chorong said as I look at my side.

I saw her standing in there maybe she didn’t notice me.I stay in my position andjust listen to their conversation.I don’t even know who is she calling now..

“Im in busan its far away from seoul.Mwo?You will fetch me?”

Hearing that makes me think that she’s talking with a guy..Dont tell me..

“ei!Lay its okay.I’ll go there tomorrow.”

“really..you don’t have to do that!Your busy right!”

Damn it!As what I just think.come on..since highschool huh!Why don’t he just blurt it all out.I mean he likes her,its pretty obvious!No need to hide it.geesh!

“okay,bye.”she hunged up na dlook at her phone once again.

Then our eyes met,I hurriedly look away and just play with the grass.

“hey luhan.”she called I didn’t respond and then she take a sit beside me.

“yah!xiao-- ..oh!I almost forgot its not already your nickname right?”

I just look down and stay quiet.It still my nickname.And it will always be.

“they call you LuLu now.Specially yoona im sure she’s the one who think of that.”

          Yoona?Why does she have to brag her name now?LuLu is just nothing.I still prefer xiao lu..if you just know.

“I know you don’t want to talk to me,but I really want to say sorry.”she sighed”sorry for everything..”she added.

I slowly look at her and I just want to hug her now.I want to say her that its okay.You will always be in my heart no matter what I do.

But into my foolness,I gave her a cold glare”what do you want now?”I ask coldly..aish!chincha..why do I have to be like this?

“forgiveness?”she ask,I look at her with a worried eyes.

I still don’t know what to do.I mean it really hurts me and everytime I think about it,it really breaks my heart.

Im still on the process of moving on..

But I cant move on.

----------------------------------

-screenshot- LOL! :))))

 

thanks for your comments and for subscribing :D I really appreciate it!

 

 

FOR OTHERS PLEASE SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT :b