Wonho

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The figure walked closer towards the crowd of people standing under the shelter, "Seohyunnie, I think your boyfriend's here." someone among the crowd told her. She look towards him as he was holding on to an umbrella walking towards them. The umbrella was covering his face until he moved it up slightly revealing his facial features.

 

"Oh, he looks handsome, I didn’t know that she had such a handsome boyfriend." another muttered in the crowd. She smiled as he walked closer towards them and towards her. Seeing him approaching she ran towards him, going under his umbrella.

 

She turned to look back at the crowd of people, waving them goodbye as she left with him.

--

His hand was on the umbrella handle as we walked away from everyone else. I nudged him slightly, "so apparently, I have a handsome boyfriend." i gave him a smirk. "Well I'm contented with a gorgeous girlfriend." Wonho turned to look at me. We were walking down a quiet street.

 

"You know, this reminded me of when we first met." Wonho said to me. "It was a rainy day as well ." he added. I smiled and linked my arms with him. "Seo Joohyun, the prettiest girl in the campus offered to share her umbrella with me." Wonho smirked and look back at me.

 

"Well, Wonho-shii. Please listen well to this story." I nodded at him, he nodded back at me giving me a smile.

 

"There was a girl called, Seo. She was like what you said the prettiest girl on the campus. She was pretty but she wasn’t the most popular girl because she was quiet. No one really dare to approach her since everyone thought that she was hard to approach." I told him the story.

"hmm well, she was? Let me see if I can continue the story." Wonho said to me.

"She was most likely the most unapproachable person to everyone even though she was the prettiest girl on the campus but to him, all he remembered was the cute little girl that he met on the steps on a rainy day." Wonho said smiling to me.

A rainy day was a special occu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter