B.I

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Boyfriend Interview - Round 1 

One day in Spring - A random cafe in Seoul

A male walked in awkwardly looking around the cafe, somehow he was looking for someone under his shades. He walked around the cafe trying hard to hide his identity which proved to be failure as he was getting some attention from the customer in the cafe. He looked around once more before proceeding up the stairs towards the only private room in the cafe.

The same day in Spring - a certain girl group's dorm

"Pick up my phone call, answer me ..." the female paced around her dorm anxiously. "Seo Joohyun, will you just sit down!" Taeyeon said as she was starting to get annoyed with how Seohyun was pacing aimlessly. 

"He went to meet, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Suho Oppa and Minho, how can i not be worried!" Seohyun exclaimed as you could see her nostrils widen. Taeyeon knew that she should do something looking at her maknae being so anxious. 

"Hello, Heechul Oppa, i have an anxious maknae here because her boyfriend unexpectedly went for an SM boyfriend interview. HELP!" 

Back to the cafe where the SM boyfriend interview is just starting

"Just fill this up before we start asking questions." he was told blantantly. As the male received the question paper he looked scanned through the questions.

How many relationships have you been in

How long have you debuted if you're an idol

Why do you like her 

He scanned through the questions spotting a few sensitive questions here and there which was awkward for him to answer. 

He took a few minutes staring at some of the questions but still answering everything before handing it back. 

Back to the anxious maknae in her dorm

"I heard they're at the usual cafe we frequently go to." Heechul said to the two female. "Are they gonna do anything weird to him? Cant we just go look for them Heechul oppa..." Seohyun asked again anxiously.

"aniya Seohyun-ah, his going through what every SM Boyfriend have to, so calm down okay!" Heechul said to her as an attempt to calm her. 

"Im gonna look for Yunho oppa or even Kangta oppa!" Seohyun blurted in another attempt trying to solve the problem.

"You know yourself that it wouldnt work Seohyun-ah, they both agreed to it." Taeyeon said.

"We cant possibly just sit here and do nothing, you'll never know what the oppas and Minho might do you know." Seohyun frowned sitting on the sofa in defeat. 

"You cant do anything about it either." Heechul said to her directly, " You're right..."

SM BOYFRIEND INTERVIEW VENUE

"How did you and Seohyun met ?" Leeteuk asked suddenly breaking the silence in the room after he handed up the questionnaire.

"Ermm.. We actually first met way back when j visited the SNSD sunbaenim during the tell me your wish days and i was promoting indian boy with Mc Mong hyung." he said trying to keep his composure but under the table his hand was shaking as if it would not stop anytime. 

"ooo, but im sure you guys didnt stay in contact then, we want to know, when did you guys started talking again." Kyuhyun said sternly.

"It was that one night at when i ran away during the mix and match survival show period." He said looking at the four older guys. 

"And ... ?" Suho said prompting him to see what he would say. 

"Seohyun nuna was there coincidentally and i was there trying to clear my thoughts and writing lyrics for the group's evaluation. We kinda clicked with her love for composing." He replied trying to study their facial expression. 

Meanwhile with the anxious maknae

"Someone do something !" Taeyeon yelled alerting everyone in the dorm. Even Heechul was of no use calming her down

"Seo Joohyun, im calling Yonghwa over if you're not gonna calm down." Taeyeon said giving her what seems like her last warning. 

"I think she's really mad" Heechul leaned over whispering to Seohyun. 

"Katalk!" Seohyun's phone sounded alerting her to a new message of hers.

From: Mine <3

Im fine nuna, mianhae ...

"Was it him ?" Taeyeon asked as she realised Seohyun had been quiet. 

Back to a very tense cafe 

"I mean like, do you really really like her ?" Minho asked genuinely as he was the closest to her not to say the others wasn't.

"Yes yes i do." He said firmly showing how he always look when his leader mode was on. 

"Wait. Seohyun's favourite oppa column, how do you know that its TVXQ hyungs?" Suho who was quiet said suddenly. 

"Ermm... Seohyun nuna told me ?" He replied cautiously. 

"Wait what ? Really ..." Kyuhyun said grabbing the paper. 

This time he only nodded in response, afraid that he might anger anyone. 

"You passed round 1. " Leeteuk said simply as the 4 left the room after saying what they had to say. 

"Round 1 ..." He mumbled

He took out his phone soon after as he realised the missed call and messages he had received from Seohyun. Worried, he sent a short message to her before worrying about who to bring for the next round of interview. 

SM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter