Jungkook

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, can I please go home?" Seohyun turned to asked her older friend who was having fun dancing around the dance floor in the club.

Not understanding me? Okay, I'll bring you to the beginning. 

Seohyun has always been a goody-two shoes who never caused any trouble but that wouldn't have been said about party girl, Yoona. Yoona was invited to a party at a club and had dragged Seohyun along. Not being used to the surrounding, Seohyun was really uncomfortable, nonetheless, Yonna still dragged her around, trying to get Seohyun to socialize. 

Seohyun just awkwardly greeted Yoona's party friends while she tried to ask Yoona if she could go home. Yoona was having fun dancing that she asked Seohyun to just go to the bar and sit if she didn't want to dance. Yeap, party freak on the loose. 

Seohyun sighed before she walked towards the bar. At that very same time, Jungkook walked over to the bar as well. Afterall, he was the only nerd among his friends and wasn't as good as socializing as they were. Jungkook smiled to Seohyun before shyly waving. "H..Hi.. M..May I sit here?" He asked Seohyun softly over the loud music. Seohyun just nodded her head and watches the younger sit down next to her.

"Mocktail." Both Seohyun and Jungkook said at the same time. They turned to each other before there was an awkward silence. 

"I..." They started again. "No, you go first." They said it again. 

Finally, Jungkook decided to go first. "I..I am Jungkook." He said with a shy smile to the female next to him.

"I am Seohyun. Not joining your friends on the dance floor?" Seohyun asked Jungkook as their drinks were being placed in front of them. 

"I am not really good with socializing, or dancing. What about you? Your friend seems to be enjoying herself." Jungkook replied Seohyun.

Well, maybe those words of "birds of a feather flock together" could be used on those two. They chatted about the most randomest, if that is even a word, things they could start a conversation with. By the end of the night, Seohyun found out that Jungkook was younger than her by three years and was an absolute nerd in his school. While Jungkook found out that Seohyun was older than him but way way way way way more mature than her friends, even his hyungs. Soon, they had to leave but Jungkook and Seohyun had exchanged numbers. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Without fail, Seohyun and Jungkook would exchange messages over the last few weeks. 

'*ting ting* 1 new message'

Seohyun clicked on the notification and smiled once she read the content of the message.

<< Jungkook: Noona!! I wanna ask if you would like to meet at the library tomorrow?? Since all my hyungs are going to a party.>>

Seohyun laughed before she replied Jungkook.

<< Seohyun noona: Sure. I'll be there at 12 o'clock. >>

Jungkook smiled to himself as he read the message before scurring to pack his bag for tomorrow in case he needed to find anything at the last minute. "Books? Check. Pencil case? Check. A stalk of rose... What is a stalk of rose doing in my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter