Xiumin

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO's Waiting Room

Though it wasn't the first time that he met her but he was still nervous , unprepared and scared... "Luhan-ah , what am i gonna do ??" Xiumin asked as he just received the notice that he was gonna be having a small MC stage with his secret ideal girl on Music Core's 400th episode Special.

 

"Hahaha !! Relax Hyung !! " Luhan tried to calm him down but it was of no use for the older. "How am i ? She's like my SECRET ideal girl..." Xiumin exclaimed loudly but something similar was happening at the room next door...

 

SNSD's Waiting Room

"Unnie !!! Its Minseokie Oppa !! I'm gonna MC with Minseokie Oppa !!" Seohyun exclaimed in shocked. "SeoJoohyun !! Can you like calm down !! Luhan just texted me and he said that someone was exactly like you at their side." Yoona revealed as she was checking her messages.

 

"Who ?!" The 7 other member almost asked at the same time. "The oldest baozi ~" Yoona sang. "Baozi ? Minseokie Oppa ?? Don't tell me..." Sooyoung said before someone cut her off.

 

"Seohyun - shii, please make your way to the stage for the opening MC stage !" the FD called out to her alerting her to it. "Ahh , daee !" Seohyun quickly acknowledge as soon as she heard it. As Seohyun left for the stage her face was definitely showing a what-am-i-gonna-do face. "Hwaiting Hyunnie !" Her other 8 unnies shouted.

 

Opening MC Stage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter