Suho

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2024 :D

"Umma! Appa!" the little Joonhyun ran over to them as both of them was playing the piano. "Wae ? Uri Joonhyunnie are you bored ?" Seohyun asked her son as she stopped playing the piano and stood up to carry him. "Ani - Yo ! Umma !" Joonhyun said cutely and smiled to her. "So , what do our Joonhyunnie wants ?" Suho said as he stopped playing suddenly. "Appa ! Yoonji noona was bragging to me Baekhyun ajusshi's confession to Taeyeon ajumma .. and i dont know yours. "Joonhyun said and pouted as he look at them cutely.

 

"Aigoo , okay appa will be as cheesy as possible !" Suho said earning a hit from Seohyun. "Oppa, i admit you're romantic okay but dont be cheesy !" Seohyun said in defense. "Yeah ! Im so gonna brag to Yoonji Noona. " Joonhyun said. "Here goes ...." Suho said.

 

Flashback - 2019

 

It was 2019 and SNSD at that year wasnt active at all as the members were busy doing solo activities for this year only Seohyun and Taeyeon will be having an album as a duo.

 

" Seohyun-ah !! You got to accompany me to EXO's concert!!" Taeyeon said as she rushed over to them. "Wae ? Unnie ?? Is it because of Baekkie ?" Seohyun asked as she lifted her head up amist her reading. "Seriously !! Why are you calling him Baekkie ! Are you that close ??" Taeyeon questioned protectively. "Aigoo , yes ! His like my close dongsaeng only !!" Seohyun said.

 

"So , are you going with me later ??" Taeyeon asked. "Yes ! Of course ! " Seohyun said suddenly all hyped up after looking at her phone. "Nothing , so are you going to get ready ? Unnie ??" Seohyun asked in annoyance as Taeyeon had already ran off.

 

2 hours later ~

 

"Unnie !! Are you done !!" Seohyun yelled at she has finished preparing already. "Coming !" Taeyeon said as the petite girl swiftly ran out to Seohyun. "Manager Oppa is waiting downstairs !" She said as she opened the door and both of them head downstairs.

 

Manager Oppa's Car.

"Oppa ! Gomawo !" Taeyeon said with slight aegyo as her going to the concert was a last minute decision."No problem , Taeyeon-ah. " their manager said as SeoTae got seated on the car.

 

"By the way , Hyunnie .. is there something going on between you and Joonmyun ?" Taeyeon asked in curiousness. "Wae Unnie ??" Seohyun asked as she looked at her and blinked her eyes. "Its just that you and Joonmyun has been chatting so much nowadays , like today even though he has his concert to prepare for you guys are still chatting. " Taeyeon said listing her points.

 

"Aigoo , unnie we're just closer because his a 91liner like me. " Seohyun said in defense. "Then why not with Lay ? Or Minho ? Or Key ?" Taeyeon retorted. "I am close okay !" Seohyun said. "Okay , but exceptionally close to Suho." Taeyeon said cheekily. "Seriously ? Unnie .." Seohyun said in defeat. Ever since her first encounter with her Suho Oppa during the twinkle promotions she knew that he was different and they got along quickly since they were both 91liner.

 

"Seohyunnie ! You have a message !" Seohyun's ringtone sounded alerting her. As soon as she heard the message alert she immediately checked her phone much to Taeyeon's amusement. Seohyun smiled as she read the message that she received.

 

"Unnie , since we have debuted for so long. What would you say if im dating someone ?" Seohyun said suddenly to Taeyeon. "Hmmm.. i will be shock and would definitely want to know who is it.. Yonghwa ? Kyuhyun Oppa ?" Taeyeon questioned. "Aniyo !" Seohyun said in annoyance. "It's Suho Oppa. " Seohyun said quickly hoping that Taeyeon wouldnt catch it.

 

"Suho ?! As in EXO's leader Suho ? As in the Kim Joonmyun that you posed in a couple-like way during our SMTown Concert in Singapore ??"Taeyeon asked in a shock tone. "Yes , that Suho Oppa." Seohyun said calmly. "When ?! When did it started ?" Taeyeon asked wanting Seohyun to fill her up on the details. "Since , Wolf Era... Suho confessed to me then after they wrapped up their promotions. " Seohyun said calmly. "That long ago and you are telling me now !" Taeyeon asked. "Errr ... Yeah !" Seohyun said and smiled cheekily.

 

"Aigoo , then why were you in all smiles just now ??" Taeyeon further questioned. "Suho Oppa just text me that he was informed that we were allowed to reveal our relationship !!" Seohyun said excitedly. "Chincha ?! Chukkahae !!" Taeyeon congratulated. "We have arrived !" their manager said as they had arrived at the backdoor entrance.

 

"Let's go in to meet your Joonmyum Oppa then !" Taeyeon said sarcastically.

 

"Oh , hyungsoo-nim !" Sehun greeted as soon as Seohyun and Taeyeon entered the room. "Where's Joonmyun Oppa ?" Seohyun asked wanting to meet him. "He's somewhere around here with someone. " Chen said as he noticed Seohyun. "Chincha ? I'll go look for him then. "Seohyun said and walked off wanting to meet Suho.

 

Vending Machine

 

As Seohyun walked around the backstage , Suho was suddenly seen at the Vending Machine talking to someone. "Op..." Seohyun called out before stopping as she realised that he was talking to someone. Curious to see who it was , Seohyun quickly ran forward to see him talking to Chorong her biggest enemy. Though , she doesn't has any problems with APink but Chorong was someone she couldnt stand at all. (Sorry i dont hate her though ! She's my bias in APink !)

 

All she could see from her angle was that Suho was laughing and chatting along with her and ended their conversation with a long hug.

 

As soon as the hug ended , Suho soon to realised tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter