Jinwoon

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Cut!" was heard as the last filming for the couple came to an end.

"Yah Jung Jinwoon, take care of yourself. If you weren't taken I would have asked you to be my boyfriend." Go Junhee said as she was still wiping away the tears on her cheeks. Jinwoon grinned hearing what Junhee had said," Nuna, sorry to say but my heart has already been taken by /ehem you know who."

"She's a great girl, she's even crying along on her boyfriend's last we got married filming. I got to go, stay in touch!" Junhee said as she left in her van. Jinwoon let out a small laugh walking towards his girlfriend. 

"Seohyun-ah." Jinwoon called out chuckling at her still tearing up.

"Jinwoon-ah" Seohyun called out, she was still sad after witnessing the filming." Weren't you jealous ? like not even one bit ?" he asked placing an arm on her shoulders. The couple walked towards Jinwoon's transportation as Seohyun shook her head in disagreement. 

"No, of course not." 

"Hello ? Your boyfriend is someone else's husband." Jinwoon said waving his hands in the air. "Hmm...were you jealous when you saw me on We Got Married with Yonghwa Oppa?"Seohyun questioned. "Of course I was so jealous didn't you see it?" he frowned. "By the way, where are we going?" she looked out the window wondering. "Date!" he said giving her his eyesmiles.

 

"Date? Where are we ?" she walked out of the car, noticing the ice cream shop want infront of her. "Jung Jinwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter