Nam Joohyuk

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Goryeo

I thought i could ignore it and live my life. I was going to deny my parents, but i couldnt turn my back on my people who look to me as a mother. I dont think i can live like that, Goryeo and Baekje. Gyeonhwon and Taejo Wanggyeon. Their sins ... I will pay for them with my life. Perhaps this is the reason i was born. 

"I... love you. You alone .. are my one and only companion..." i closed my eyes as i let myself fall down, all i heard was him calling me... 

K Hospital 

"Seohyun-ah!!! You're awake. Im going to go call the doctor." i heard someone said as i slowly opened up my eyes. I looked around observing my surroundings, why was i here ? What happened to me, am i back to the future ? The next moment, doctors entered my ward giving me checks on my condition. As soon as the doctors was done, Yoona unnie came to me while Hyoyeon unnie followed the doctor to ask about my condition. "Hyunnie, are you feeling alright ?" Yoona unnie said while trying to prop me up to an upright position. "im alright unnie." i managed to speak weakly. "Unnie what happened ?" i questioned. "You got into a car accident did you forget about it ?" she replied but i shook my head indicating that i couldnt remember what had happened. "Its okay, at least you're alright, i'll get you a glass of water."

" You are my eternal companion." he smiled as me giving me a kiss. 

"Ouch." i placed my hand on my head as the flashback occured. "Hyoyeon unnie, so what did the doctor said about hyunnie ?" Yoona enquired as she saw Hyoyeon walking in. "The doctor just said she needed plenty of rest and we'll see her in school soon if she gets plenty of rest." Hyoyeon said. "If its hyunnie? She will definitely be alright, i have a date with Changwook oppa hehe, i promise i'll drop by the dormitory to get some books for you i promise !" Yoona said as she exited the room. 

"Yah Yah Im Yoona! Aish. I cant believe her." Hyoyeon said looking at the door. "Its okay Unnie." i said giving a slight laugh at the situation. "By the way, Seohyun-ah, there's a cute guy in the next ward. Like you, he was also unconscious but well he woke up a week earlier than you, i heard his a senior in our university, i heard his quite good looking." Hyoyeon said winking at me "ayeee, you know that i am never interested in all those senior right unnie." i shook my head at what she had just said. "You can just have a look, hyunnie." Hyoyeon unnie said smirking at me. 

"I could just be a musician and you could just be a gisaeng. I wonder what it would have been like if that was true." he said. 

"My head hurts." i said giving it a slight rub as Hyoyeon unnie turned her attention to me. "You just woke up, you should rest more Seohyun." Hyoyeon unnie said trying to adjust the bed back to the original position. "Now, rest." she said firmly. "I'll go get you some food, in the mean time rest okay?" Hyoyeon unnie said as she left the room. Within a few seconds i fell asleep...

Three days later

"Aish, you've only been up for three days, you should rest more you know." Taeyeon unnie said, since Hyoyeon and Yoona were busy with classes today, Taeyeon unnie came to visit me instead. "Unnie, i've lying down all three days and all the unnies asked me to rest, please." i pouted while looking at her. "Fine, lets just go down to the foodcourt alright and im following you!" Taeyeon said, grabbing hold of me as she helped me to get down the bed. "gomawo unnie." i grinned. 

"There's a seat there, go and have a seat while i order the food, doenjang jjigae is good right ?" Taeyeon unnie asked, i nodded in response as she made her way to the stalls. I turned to the direction that Taeyeon unnie had pointed before and walked towards the direction. "Why do i feel like i'm missing alot just being unconscious for two weeks." i mumbled while scrolling through my SNS. 

"Ouch."

"Mianhamida, i wasn't looking." i muttered after realising that i bumped onto someone. "gwenchanayo, i wasn't looking as well." 

"How wonderful it would have been if we met in different world, different period?" he gave me a hug. 

"Ouch. Who is he.." i mumbled under my breath. "Are you okay ?" i heard the person who i bumped into asked. I looked up trying to take a look at him before realising who he was. "Baekah... Joohyuk Sunbaenim." i said while bowing, Hyoyeon unnie had shown me a picture of him after she told me abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter