Kyuhyun

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The curtain came down at their curtain call. This was also the last one for this whole musical. As the curtain came down , Kyuhyun suddenly thought about why he had accepted the offer to star in this musical even though he had rejected it at first.

 

Two words , Seohyun and Kisses. Orignally he was cast to be the King Lee Hwon and he didnt know the story at all , apparently because he was too busy.

 

Flash back - When Kyu received the Offer.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah , you are gonna star in a new musical ~" his manager said and came in excitedly. "Bwo Hyung ? Musical ? Which ?" Kyuhyun asked shocked as he was in the middle of playing his favourite game ,'StarCraft'.

 

"The moon embraces the sun ! So how ? Accept or ?" his manager asked anxiously as he was hoping that Kyuhyun would accept it. " No ! I don't even know what it is how can i act in the musical ?" Kyuhyun asked in an irritated tone as his game ended , he stood up and walk to his manager. "Hyung , absolutely no." Kyuhyun said in a calm tone and walk out from his room.

 

End of flashback

 

The curtains began to gradually reach the middle of the stage. He looked the the applause of the audience. Everyone stood up for them. He unknowingly looked at his hand who was holding to his female lead , Yeon woo. The female lead of the musical. He unknowingly remembers that he was also part of casting her into the musical.

 

Flashback - How he agreed

 

"Kyuhyun-shii , we will let you choose your female lead. " the producer of the musical said in a hurry. The reason why he insisted that Kyuhyun should be the lead was because of Kyuhyun's abilities to sing in a musical. He had the potential to be in a historical musical. "Are you sure about this producer ?" He asked while eyeing him thinking that how could there be something like this.

 

"Yes , so you agree ?" the producer said while Kyuhyun simply replied with a nod. "Thanks Kyuhyun-shii." the producer said in a hurry and quickly left the room.

 

End of flashback

 

Flashback - The process of casting the female lead

 

"Hello , Kyuhyun-shii this is the list of possible candidates that we have chosen." The producer sit down and pass the pictures to him. There were pictures of f(x)'s Luna , J-min , Apink's Eunji and more but the certain person that he had wanted wasnt there.

 

"How about SNSD's members ?" Kyuhyun asked. "Here." the producers flipped through the stacked of photographs showing from Taeyeon , Jessica , Tiffany and lastly Seohyun who just had her acting debut. Kyuhyun eyes widen with Seohyun's picture. "I supposed you have chosen. " the producer said. "Yes , Seohyun !" Kyuhyun said excitedly.

 

End of flashback

 

As the curtains reached the end , the applause was still loud and everyone was already stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter