Yonghwa

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two words, 'Yonghwa. Kyuhyun' That was the only two thing which came into her mind while reading all the articles that was showing on her laptop.

 

Kyuhyun and Seulgi to have chemistry on this week's Radio Star.

 

CNBlue's Yonghwa still waiting for special someone ?

 

Is Kyuhyun, Seulgi's ideal type ?

 

 CNBlue's Cinderella written for Seohyun ?

 

Kyuhyun, to pick an ideal type between Seulgi and Seohyun.

 

Yonghwa: Seohyun VS AOA ? Seohyun!

 

Seohyun could feel a weird feeling as she read all those article. 'What am I feeling ?' She said to herself trying to not be affected by all this.

 

"Oh, Seohyun eonnie!" someone called out to her as the snsd maknae was currently relaxing by the SM Café in the SM building. She looked up from her laptop noticing a very joyful  Joy who was standing before her.

 

"Sooyoung-ah." Seohyun smiled greeting the Red Velvet member , gesturing her to sit. "eonnie, I have something to ask you, its about We Got Married." Joy asked as soon as she was seated down.

 

She knew that Joy was recently on the show with BTOB's Sungjae while she was with CNBlue's Yonghwa. "Yes what about that ? Sooyoung-ah." Seohyun asked looking at her.

 

"You know how one of the clause of being in the show is that you cannot be dating right?"

 

"Yes, ermm what about that?" Seohyun moved uncomfortably.

 

"Im dating someone." Joy said reminding about what happen to Seohyun about 5 years ago.

 

5 years ago,

 

"Seo Joohyun, im willingly to continue this show with you even when you have someone waiting for you. I know it might sound selfish but.." Yonghwa, confessed to her, they were a virtual couple on television but behind the scenes they were just two  separate person.

 

"But, its hurting Kyuhyun oppa as much its hurting you I have to pick one side…" Seohyun frowned looking down at her fingers.

 

"Then pick one side."

 

2015,

 

Seohyun frowned after hearing what Joy had said. "Who.. Who are you dating Sooyoung?"  Seohyun checked her surroundings before asking. "Its Taehyung, BTS's V" she said cautiously.

 

"But… As I spend time with Sungjae oppa. I don’t know, I know I cant have both." She paused waiting for Seohyun's reply.

 

"I- the same thing happened to me too Joy."

 

"You were dating someone ?"

 

Seohyun nodded taking awhile to tell her, "I was dating Kyuhyun oppa but I was like you too because Yonghwa oppa was just like Sungjae. They are both really nice people." She explained telling her more about how Yonghwa had asked her to choose between him and Kyuhyun then.

 

"Then ? What happen eonnie ? Who did you choose ?" Joy asked anxiously wanting to know the outcome.

 

"Ermm… This was what happen.." Seohyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter