Changmin

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you heard ?" Seolhyun asked Seohyun as she moved towards her. They were into their last period of the day and Seohyun was getting restless. "What did you hear ?" Seohyun asked trying to be interested. "Shim Changmin !  His dating Victoria!" Seolhyun said getting excited. "So ? Its just him and Victoria !" Seohyun said and rolled her eyes as Sehun walked over to them. "Noonas ! Have you heard ?" Sehun asked as he walk over to his sisters. "Shim Changmin again ?" Seohyun said. " And his dating Victoria ?" Seolhyun said. "Seriously ? You seem not over him by how you are reacting though noona. " Sehun said in defeat.

 

"Seriously Sehun ? Back to your class now. " Seohyun said sternly. As soon as Seohyun said that Sehun frowned and walked to the door , "Noona, you're so bossy !" he said and ran off.

 

"Unnie , is what Sehunnie said true ?" Seolhyun asked. "Seol-ah , you know about what happen between Changmin and I , I was the one who asked for a break up. " Seohyun said sadly to her. "But unnie , Changmin totally changed after the break up. " Seolhyun said. "Nevermind , Miss Kim is here. " Seohyun said as their teacher , Miss Kim just walked in.

 

After School

 

"Unnie , wanna have a chat ?" Seolhyun quickly ran to Seohyun as soon as class ended. "Sure , why ?" Seohyun said as she linked her hands with her sister.

 

Empty classroom

 

"Unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter