Chansung

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playing back the video he had filmed with Seohyun, Chansung sighed again. What was wrong with him? For years he never expressed his feelings, thinking they would go away. But he was wrong. His feelings for Seohyun grew even more. He sighed for the nth time.

"Chansung, is something wrong?" Nichkhun asked the younger. 

"No hyung. I am ok. Just... I love Seohyun. But I know she will not love me back." Chansung said before sighing again. 

Of course this worried the other 2PM members, as they see Chansung, their little brother, their maknae, being so down and out of himself whenever he goes online and sees videos with Seohyun on it. Chansung would zoneout, thinking about Seohyun and what was happening to his heart.

As for Seohyun, she was happily talking to her unnies when Yoona went, "Hey! Remember the time we took part in the Caribbean Bay advertisement? I am surprise so many fans still like listening to it even though it was taken years ago." Seohyun heard it before she was deep in thoughts. 'Do you think Chansung watches the video again?' Seohyun thought to herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ok! That's a wrap for SNSD's rehersal. Now get 2PM ready." The producer said to the coordinators. 

Seohyun was walking down the stage when Chansung came with Taecyeon as they were the fastest to be ready. Seohyun looked down before she quickly walked away back to her dressing room. Chansung sighed while Taecyeon patted his back. 

"It's gonna be alright. Who knows, maybe she might be in love with you too. Don't give up hope okay?" Taecyeon said to Chansung before the other members arrived. 

Chansung nodded his head before smiling. "Thanks hyung." He said before they were ushered up onto the stage to reherse. Seohyun was dragged by her unnies to watch 2PM reherse since they were quite close despite being in different companies. 

Seohyun watches Chansung dance and rap while she just stood there quietly without telling anyone what she was feeling, unlike Chansung who told his hyungs. "Unnies, I'll go back to the dressing room first." Seohyun said before she speed walked to their dressing room. Just in time, Chansung turned around and saw Seohyun leaving. He was a little heartbroken but he still continued to practice well.

Seohyun was sitting on the chair in their dressing room when she heard a knock on the door. Seohyun walked to the door and opened it. "C..Chansung oppa?" She asked when she saw the said male at the door of their dressing room.

"Hi. Can I speak to you for a minute?" Chansung asked.

"Sure oppa. Let's go outside." Seohyun replied before they both went out of the building to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter