Lee Minhyuk

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SNSD's Taeyeon and EXO's Baekhyun revealed to be dating !

 

Breaking news , SNSD's Taeyeon and EXO's is revealed to be in an relationship following the news of follow member Yoona, Sooyoung and Tiffany. Taeyeon is the next SNSD member who is revealed to be dating.

 

SM Entertainment has already confirmed that the relationship is real and they have been dating for 4 months. Stay tuned to Allkpop for more news

 

--

SNSD's Practice Room

 

"Oppa, we really have to thank Taeyeon Unnie and Baekhyun." Seohyun said as Minhyuk laid on her lap.  "I still dont understand, why cant we reveal our relationship ?" Minhyuk asked puzzled holding onto Seohyun's hands fiddling with it. "Cause ? BTOB is having a comeback and didnt you forget our link with Yonghwa Oppa and Min ? And the company wants to protect my image ?" Seohyun answered throwing him with lots of questions. Minhyuk shook his head as he listened to his girlfriend's reasoning. "Just don't stay so close with Yonghwa hyung later alright!"

 

"Seohyun-ah, saranghae !" Minhyuk said loudly when someone walked in. "Oh , Am i interrupting you guys ?" Eunkwang walked in without notice. "Nah, we were just chatting." Seohyun replied him who was shocked. "Ermm , Minhyuk-ah we have to go for our schedule." Eunkwang reminded Minhyuk as they had to go and prepare for MBC Gayo Daejun today. "I have to go too Oppa." Seohyun said slightly kissing him on the cheeks.

 

"Bye Seo, see you later there." Minhyuk said as  he unwillingly let go of her hands.

"Minhyuk-ah, kaja !" Eunkwang reminded spoiling the situation.

"Aigoo, alright hyung." He said before walking out.

--

Blurred Pictures of Baekhyun and Taeyeon leaked + Netizens freaked out at the possibilty that another couple might be revealed.

 

Blurred pictures of Baekhyun and Taeyeon was leaked on the internet at midnight. Due to it being blurred, netizens has been guessing it be a new couple which has not been revealed.

 

SM has also came out to admit that it is indeed Baekhyun and Taeyeon in the picture as it has been identified to be one of SM's practice room.

 

[UPDATE]

 

A netizen, by the username xoxoseo has came commented on article stating that it should be someone else in SNSD rather than Taeyeon considering the height and figure of the person does not look like Taeyeon in the photo.

 

Then who do you think is dating in SNSD? 4 members are all possible to be the one.

--

Minhyuk's Side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter