Lee Joon

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“joon hyung. What type of girl is your ideal type?” Mir asked me. “hmm, ideal type? i imagine her as someone with shoulder length hair, her eyes sparkles as you look at her. She won’t be the cute and pretty kind more of like elegant.” unknowingly i actually started describing ‘her’ more than i expected. 

 

“What are you thinking though, some fairytale princess?” just as soon as Mir finishes his sentence, someone entered the cafe. 

 

“heol, daebak. Don’t tell me you imagine her exactly like that.” i turned to the direction of the lady. “erm. yes. maybe.” i mumbled under my breathe. 

 

“i’ll take her order.” i nudged mir, making my way towards the cashier. 

 

“hi, may i take your order?” i smiled at her as she smiled back to me, it was as if she was still wondering what to order. “do you need some recommendations?” i asked her again trying not to sound too eager. “ermm, sure why not.” she replied me walking closer towards the counter. “i’ll recommend a toffee nut latte, it’s a christmas special actually.” i recommended her after a quick look at the menu. 

 

“Lee Joon-shi right? thanks for the recommendations, i’ll take it.” she said as she glanced down to look at her watch once. “so a toffee nut latte, your name?” i asked her, lots of names ran through my head wondering what her name would be. “Seohyun, or Joohyun.” she replied me, i wrote down her name on the coffee cup sleeve with something more it. “Mir, a toffee nut latte.” i told him and handed the sleeve to him. “okay!” 

 

Within the next few minutes, he passed me the drink. “Here, i see what you did there hyung.” he smirked eyeing o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter