Yonghwa

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

and i take this break from my queued pairing to bring to you a short oneshot of Yongseo ...

Seohyun, Yonghwa and Nam Joohyuk to headline korean remake of popular chinese drama, Just One Smile Is Very Alluring. 

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo's Z.Hera, Kang Hanna and more to join Seohyun in upcoming drama, Just One Smile Is Very Alluring.

CNBlue's Minhyuk, IOI's Sohye and SVT's Mingyu to join the cast of Just One Smile Is Very Alluring.

SNSD's Practice room

"Seo Joohyun! You're headlining a new drama with Yonghwa." Yuri unnie said as she walked into the room with Sooyoung unnie, it was true that i had accepted the drama but i didnt actually know who i'll be acting with since script reading wasn't until next week actually. "Yonghwa ?" i asked as the Yuri unnie returned my look with a weird expression. With no response, the two of them handed me a tablet with a news article on the page, 'Seohyun, Yonghwa and Nam Joohyuk to headline korean remake of popular chinese drama, Just One Smile Is Very Alluring.'

I shrugged, "Unnie, i didnt know about it until you told me, its not like i had a choice who would be acting alongside me right ?" i questioned. "That's true but Seohyun ah, the article said Nam Joohyuk's going to be in it too, so Wooah or Yongseo." Sooyoung unnie asked giving me a smirk. "Soshi." i said continuing on with my stretching. "I say its Wooah." Taeyeon unnie said as she walked in. "She only worked with him recently, did you see those kiss scenes they had ?" she continued. "Unnies, let start." i said trying to change the topic. 

CNBlue's Dorm

"Hyung, you know she'll be part of the cast didn't you ? That's why you agreed." Jungshin asked suddenly, i nodded in response as i knew he was referring to the casting confirmation about his new drama. Eversince he saw the casting confirmation of Jonghyun and Seungyeon's drama, he was feeling jealous about it because he wanted to star in a drama with Seohyun as well. 

"You're jealous of Jonghyun hyung aren't you hyung." Minhyuk said giving Yonghwa a teasing look."You know, Nam Joohyuk's casted as well." Jungshin said. "Remember how Yonghwa hyung look so jealous as he was watching the drama." Minhyuk .

"Aisshh, Kang Minhyuk."

"You know hyung, i can predict articles like Yongseo VS Wooah, whose chemistry is better ?" Jungshin said trying to picture the news article in the air. 

"Aisshh, Lee Jungshin."

"But then again, hyung dont you have a schedule on the day of script reading ? ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter