D.O

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun & D.O

Seohyun's POV

I could only sigh as I see you.

Your doe eyes shining brillantly under the blinding sunlight, you, taking pictures with the many juniors you had. Coincidentally, I was one of your many juniors, but unlike many, I was standing from afar, watching you having fun amongst everyone. A heartbreaking smile remained plastered on my face, refusing to budge.

I was frustrated at the fact, being born a year after you, I had to see you graduate earlier than me.

'Hey, want a picture with me? Stop standing there and staring!' You pulled me into an embrace, soon before the camera clicked and an image was produced. You grinned satisfyingly at the picture. I stood there, still dazed at what just happened. The embrace didn't mean anything to you, but it meant to world to me.

'...He's just like a brother to me,' You should know how hard it was for me to say, but what could I do? When you only addressed me as your sister.

I remembered all the times that we used to get scolded in the halls when we whispered secretly to each other.

'Seohyun-ah, look at that teacher with the bow tie! He looks so funny with it.'

I used to kick you in the shin everytime when you said bad stuff about the teachers around us.

We'd laugh and joke around, the close relationship that I was afraid to leave behind.

A relationship that I detested but adored at the same time.

I handed the bouquet to you when I congratulated you, you pulled me into a hug like always.

The words I wanted to tell you rested comfortably on my lips, sitting still and not wanting to leave.

'I guess I'll see you soon, Kyungsoo.'

Were all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter