DongWoon

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Based on High School Musical 2 Gabriella's Gotta go my own way ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1P7450DDf0 (listen to the music as you read)

 

The school bell rang and students came running out of classes to get their things while three students remained in a particular classroom. Seo Hyun was busy packing her bag while Dong Woon waited for her. However, Soo Rin, was eyeing Dong Woo and Seo Hyun's interaction.

'I will make Dong Woon mine.' Soo Rin smirked to herself.

"Oppa, are you going for your basketball training later?" Seo Hyun asked Dong Woon.

"Yea babe, but do you want me to send you home first?" Dong Woon asked.

"It's okay oppa, I'll be fine. " Seo Hyun said while smiling.

The two proceeded out of the class, leaving Soo Rin behind. "oppa, i'll be fine" Soo Rin mocked Seo Hyun before leaving the classroomto head for her cheerleading practice which happened to be with Dong Woon's basketball practice.

Seo Hyun bid Dong Woon goodbye and gave him a peck on the lips before heading home. Dong Woon changed and headed for basketball training. Soo Rin appeared in front of Dong Woon and smirked.

"Dong Woon ah, what's so good about Seo Hyun? I'm better than her." Soo Rin asked.

"Anything better than you are." Dong Woon replied while walking away.

Soo Rin slammed Dong Woon against the locker and started kissing him. Seo Hyun went back to the locker to get something that she had forgotten but she saw what was going on. She dropped her books onto the ground. Dong Woon pushed Soo Rin away and saw Seo Hyun.

"S..Seo Hyun!!!" Dong Woon said.

Seo Hyun turned around and ran away crying.

Dong Woon ran after Seo Hyun. He saw her running in front of him and sprinted to her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to face him. "Babe, it's not what you think it is. She kissed me all of a sudden." Dong Woon told Seo Hyun.

"I think it is what i think it is. You didn't even push her away." Seo Hyun said looking into Dong Woon's eyes.

"Babe, I love you and only you. You are the only one in my heart. I can prove it to you." Dong Woon said, wanting Seo Hyun to believe him.

"There's no need to prove it anymore. Oppa, I think it's best if we stay away from each other for this period of time." Seo Hyun said before pulling her arm away from Dong Woon and turning around, slowly letting her tears flow down her cheeks.

Dong Woon stood there feeling tears b in his eyes but he didn't let them out. He went back into school so he wouldn't miss his basketball practice but his mind was filled with Seo Hyun's words.

A few weeks past, neither Dong Woon nor Seo Hyun met each other. Whenever Seo Hyun saw Dong Woon, she would turn and make a detour to her location just to avoid meeting Dong Woon.

Dong Woon knew Seo Hyun was avoiding him and felt hurt shooting straight to his heart. He tried his best to go near Seo Hyun but it was furtile. She would alway succeed in getting away from him. He was close to giving up when he saw Seo Hyun by her locker and there wasn't anyone. He walked quietly up to her and cornered her.

"I can't take this anymore, stop avoiding me please. I can't live without." Dong Woon told Seo Hyun.

"I have nothing to say to you. I need to head home. " Seo Hyun said avoiding eye contact with Dong Woon.

"Stop being like this please? I really need you with me now. Please Joo Hyun. Please." Dong Woon begged.

"Oppa, you know what, I think we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter