Jun.K

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyunnie, you have to relax. Its bad for the baby you know that yourself."  Tiffany said slaming shut Seohyun's laptop. "Eonnie, there's no way i could not." Seohyun frowned as hands move over to caress her baby bump that had grown so much larger over the few months.

"Seohyun-ah, you're going to give birth any month, you can't just keep his identity a secret, you have to think about yourself too you know. Eonnies all know that you were dating someone a few months back, but ... shouldering all this alone?" Tiffany questioned, she sighed looking at how stubborn Seohyun still was.

Tiffany examined the baby bump which was visible yet hidden under the large size shirt that Seohyun was wearing to cover her baby bump. "Seohyun, everyone's worried about you. All the more you should tell us who he is." Tiffany questioned once again but Seohyun was still avoiding her question.

As soon as Tiffany finished her question, Seohyun stood up, supporting her waist. After the news of her pregnancy have been announced she had been living with her parents due to the fact that fans has been flooding SNSD's dorm.

"Eonnie, i promised oppa. When the time is right, he will appear. We both agreed on it." Seohyun simply said, as the door bell rang all of a sudden. "I'll open the door for you." Tiffany said as she headed towards the door. "eonnie wait." Seohyun called out.

Tiffany opened the door to a very anxious 2pm oldest hyung standing by the door with his army uniform. Suddenly everything made sense to her. She remembered the reports that she read about Jun.K's release from the army, reports about him saying that he has a girlfriend who he wants to protect her identity. "Oppa." Seoyun called out from behind Tiffany. Jun.K went over hugging her as he caress Seohyun's baby bump. "Have you been eating well ? Joohyun-ah." Jun.K asked her, "Khunnie told me that you were feeling unwell this morning." Jun.K continued before the couple noticed that Tiffany was standing there witnessing who the baby's father actually was.

"Oppa, Khunnie knew?" Tiffany questioned earning a nod from the couple. "Don't blame him, fany-ah. I was the one who told him to take care of Joohyun." Jun.K told her. "Tell me now, everything. Kim MinJun-shii, you are going to earn a death glare from all the SNSD members when i know who the father of our nephew/niece is." Tiffany said firmly.

~*~*~

"eonnie, im sorry that i kept it to myself that it was because, Oppa was still in the army and we wanted to get married when he was out so we kept it a secret." Seohyun explained as Tiffany noticed that Jun.K was giving Seohyun slight massages as he knew that her body would be aching. "Dont blame oppa. It was because the news article about me being pregnant was revealed when it was a last few months for him so i told oppa that i'll face it all until his out." Seohyun continued much to Tiffany's discontent on why all this happeed.

"Fany-ah, believe me i persuaded her to reveal my identity but you know how stubborn Seohyun is, she wanted to wait till i was discharged from the army. So i decided to propose to her first." Jun.K explained. Seohyun frowned slightly as she heard what Jun.K had said."I'll go for a walk alone." she said as she stood up walking towards the door, deciding to leave the house for a walk.

~*~*~

Seohyun left the house with her disguises on and a with a much larger shirt than what she was wearing earlier. It was evening when she left the house thus she decided to visit the Han River for a walk and some fresh air. With her disguises on the over large shirt, no one could actually recognise that it was the SNSD maknae in disguise.

"eonniee, eonniee is that you? Whose the father of your child ? Is it Kyuhyun Oppa ? or Yonghwa oppa? or is it Minho Oppa?" a fan asked noticing that the lady that was walking by the river was actually the pregnant SNSD member. As fans started crowding around Seohyun it became obvious to people who was passing by that someone popular was here.

Seohyun became the centre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter