Mark

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun threw her bags onto the floor as soon as she entered the house, "gosh im so tired."she exclaimed, lying on her bed. As she lay down on her bed to have a rest, "dubu-ya, eodiya ?" She called out as she was lying on her bed.

"Woof woof!" She heard from her other room. Seohyun jumped out of her bed hearing dubu's barking. She walked towards the other room, without her realising, it was the room she didnt want to go to the most.

She touched the door sign lightly,

"Seohyun ♡ Mark's special space"

She opened the door slowly reminding her about the awful breakup that had happened a few months back...

"Woof!" She once again heard Dubu's barking as she pushed her door noticing the room that she had remembered had changed, there were pictures of them together up by the bedside, the room was nicely decorated, with balloons each one with pictures hanging from it.

"Mark..." she managed to mutter out.

"Dubu-yah, did he came when i was out?" Seohyun questioned holding up her pet dog.

"Woof!" Dubu barked, jumping out of Seohyun's arms. Dubu went to grabbed the CD that was hanging from one of the balloons before passing it to Seohyun.

"What's this Dubu-yah?" Seohyun asked examining the cover of the CD.

- To Seohyun ♡ -

She headed towards the CD player that was available in that room. Music started playing from the start of the video. She could recognise the song as the one that was from his group, "She's a monster"

Words filled the screen....

Once there was a boy, who didnt know anything about the Korean Entertainment Scene.

GOT7 and his company seniors was all that he had.

Until he met a certain senior that was introduce by Miss A's Min.

s were jealous when they knew about it, to him this senior was just a girl that fits his ideal type.

As they both knew each other more each day, feelings grew.

They got together soon after not caring what their company says.

She knew what would happen to the both of them if it was revealed that they were dating.

Soon after his group and him grew lots of attention, gained popularity, girls began flirting with him and he was busy with his schedules, forgetting her.

She was understanding and didn’t blame him until…..

Headlines, appeared on the screen as the words came to a stop…

GOT7's Mark revealed to be dating Lovelyz's Baby Soul ?

GOT7's Mark have been silence eversince rumors.

Lovelyz's Baby Soul unknowingly revealed relationship with GOT7's Mark ?

After the headlines went away, there were words again on the screen….

She was mad when they met once again, they were still technically together.

She didn’t know why he didn’t do anything to salvage the situation, they had a long quarrel.

Before he asked for a break up.

He fell into a slump eversince they broke up.

He beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter