Kai

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2 Class 1 Classroom

"Seohyun likes Kai !! Kai likes her back !!" their classmates teased , this was the 5th time today and Seohyun was still keeping in her anger hoping to not explode any minute now. Kai as usual was keeping cool and ignoring them , leaving Seohyun on her own. Seohyun and Kai , both known each other since young. Everyone often wondered how the cold and expressionless Kai could be friends with the warm and cheerful Seohyun. Seohyun didn't really mind the usual teasing but as days past by it became disturbing to her. She knew that the cause of the teasing was because they were childhood friends and could be seen almost everywhere together but Seohyun didn't know why Kai was keeping quiet to all the teasing.

 

"Seohyun-ah ! Relax , Ignore them !" Taeyeon said as she came over to Seohyun's side as she noticed the teasing as soon as she stepped into the class room. "Unnie ! Your boyfriend bullied me too !" Seohyun complained to Taeyeon as she noticed that not only Taeyeon was here , her Suho Oppa too. " Joonmyun-ah , why did you bully your own sister ?" Taeyeon asked intimidatingly at Suho as he was beside Kai. "Hehe , Kai-ah let's go , Hyung has something to ask you. " Suho said as he pulled Kai out of the classroom.

 

Corridor

 

"Kai -ah ! Are you gonna make my baby sister cry and you will be happy ?" Suho questioned like a reliable older brother. "No , Hyung of course not. " Kai replied shortly and place his hands into his pockets. "Don't tell me that .. You ignoring all the teasing because its real. " Suho said hoping that , that wasn't the case. As soon as Suho finish his sentence , Kai looked at him immediately not knowing how to react. "Seriously ?" Suho ask once more trying to confirm Kai's intention. "Give me a reaction like seriously !" Suho said still enable to read Kai's action.

 

"YES ! I LIKE HER !" Kai yelled in the middle of the corridor. "You don’t need to yell. " Suho said as he quickly covered Kai's mouth. "I'm so dead. " this was the only sentence that Kai could say. "Hyung , you totally spoilt my plans." Kai mumbled in anger.

 

Meanwhile , back in Year 2 Class 1 Classroom

 

"Cool down ! Seobaby !" Taeyeon said still trying to cool Seohyun down. "Unnie. I can't this is bothering me too much !! " Seohyun said trying to vent her anger. "Why doesn't he say anything ?" Seohyun continue asking Taeyeon questions. " Seohyun-ah , why don't you think in another way ? Maybe Kai likes you ? That's why he has been keeping quiet about it ?" Taeyeon guessed randomly causing Seohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter