Suho

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's Side  

 

" She can't make it ! " , " Why was she casted ? " , " OMG , I pity Lee Won Geun kissing an ugly girl. 

 " Seohyun looked closely at the comments that filled the comment box on the video when one comment caught her eyes , " How did she get into SM ? SNSD ? Taetiseo ? Her voice is so bad !" Seohyun looked at it while tears filled her eyes , this was the maximum she could accept , people can scold her ugly and all but when people said bad things about her singing ability . 

That was the limit , she was alone at dorm , her unnies were all out for schedules leaving her alone in their dorm. 

Out of curiosity seohyun when to look up on what anti-fans said about her.  

 

Seohyun stood up and went to get her disguises , wore it and walk out of her dorm, she felt that taking a walk now might not be a bad thing at all.  

She made a mental note to tell her herself to get a umbrella as it was raining outside. 

As she walked out of dorm , she decided to use the stairs , to her every steps she took could make her forget all those harmful stuff that she just read.  

As she walk down the steps, she fished out her phone and sent a message to him.  

She felt that she also wanted to talk to him , he was always the one who would be there for her besides her unnies even when he was busy with his schedules and yes , his an idol like her .  

He was always able to reply her texts no matter what,  today without fail too …  As she reached the end of the stairs , she opened her umbrella and walked into the streets , it was kind of quiet as everyone are all at work . Han River was just opposite the SNSD's dorm , why ? Seohyun requested for it.  

With heavy steps she walked to the traffic lights , thoughts was running through her mind , she kept wondering why do people hate her ? She was indeed scouted by SM staffs and she pass her audition.  

She couldn’t say her vocal abilities were up to standard with her Taeyeon unnie but it definitely wasn’t the worse. The kiss scene with Won Geun Oppa wasn’t something she had wanted to do , it was a scene that was in the script as a rookie actor she couldn’t possibly say no to it when she had accepted the casting offer knowing that there was a kissing scene.  

As thoughts was running through her head , tears began to fill her puffy eyes again. 

 

What felt like eternity disappeared when the green light appeared. Thoughts was still running through her mind when she took the first step to cross the road. BANG ! Was the only thing she heard when darkness began to get her … 

 

Seohyun's Boyfriend side  

 

It was breaktime , to be exact half of the recording was done so a break was given. He was tired and exhausted but there was still 2 hours more before he could rush back to dorm to have a rest.  

Since their promotions started he and his group never have time to rest. Thinking that it was breaktime he quickly went to look for his manager for his phone , he knew she was free today and wanted to text her. Within , minutes he was able to get his phone. 

He quickly switched on his phone . There was a message which caught his eyes as soon his phone loaded.  

 

From Joohyun <3  

 

Oppa, I'm feeling sad today.  

I'm going to Han ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter