Nam Joohyuk

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jan 20, 2016 - Moon Lovers First Filming

Seohyun walked cautiously into the filming set and she was also the last to join the cast due to her schedules overseas and musical rehearsals. "Annyeonghasayeo, annyeonghasayeo." Seohyun repeatedly greeted and bowed as she walked around the set handing out coffee to each and every staff she met.

"Oh Seohyun unnie!" 

"Jieun-ah!" 

IU greeted Seohyun as she was dressed in traditional hanbok, they were filming a historical film which also explains the style of most of the cast. She was supposed to join the cast for their script reading but due to her conflicting schedule she could only join them on their first filming. 

"Unnie, someone's waiting for you anxiously." IU said teasing her as both of them move towards the dressing room. "who ?" Seohyun asked curiously, as she was busy with her musical rehearsal she was also somehow given the script of moon lovers to consider if she was interested to take on the role of princess woohee. 

Which, Seohyun gladly agreed as she love the character of princess woohee. 

She knew who the prince cast was as she was one of the last few to accept her role in the drama. "Unnie, you'll look pretty!" IU said to her as the two walked into the dressing room to be greeted by Lee Junki and Baekhyun who plays the 4th and 10th prince respectively. "Seohyun nuna!" Baekhyun greeted, as Seohyun bowed and greeted the both of them. 

"I heard you're playing Woohee, lets work well together, Seohyun-shii!" Lee Junki said first.

"Naee, of course, please take care of me well." Seohyun smiled bowing back to them. "Seohyun-shii please go get ready!" The staff members alerted her as she quickly excused herself from the group. 

~*~*~

Seohyun read through her scene in detail once again, she was gonna film a few sce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter