Kihyun

A Book of Seohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kihyun,

 

From the day we met, I knew you were different and soon enough we became best friends. Its unlike me to write you a letter but some words are just harder to express face to face and those are the words that I really wanted to convey to you, so here I am. We've known each other since we were babies, though we didn’t officially met until we were 5. You're my best friend ever since then and you still are now. You were always the first for me in almost everything since we pretty much known each other all our lives, the first who snatched my toy when we were 5, the first friend I had in pre-school, the first person who brought me out for dinner aside from my parents. Who said, opposite gender can't be best friends ? Because we're each other's best friend.

I never once thought that we'll grow out of this best friend status, you were always the best friend who never failed to appear when I needed someone and I've always say, "What would I do without the best friend of mine?" All those bonds that we have forged.

You congratulated me when I debuted as SNSD, gradually because of my schedules we started missing out on our usual hangouts. I was the one who gradually moved away from our bestfriend status as SNSD got busier but instead of letting it be, you never fail to leave me texts, and sending things to my dorm, even the unnies got jealous sometimes with all the food that you send me. When I told you that I'll be going on We Got Married I saw your expression but I brushed it off. I should have known then what it meant. During that period, I knew you were watching all the episodes but I know that if I asked I wouldn’t know how to react to your answer.

When you told me you got into Starship I was beyond happy because I knew it was your dream to sing, it was both of our dream to sing, remember those times when we were little, we would hide in blanket fortress that we made and we would sing to each other inside. Training was always tough but you never fail to place a smile on your face whenever you met me. I never told you this but I watched every episode of No Mercy without fail, I knew how tough it was whenever we talked through facetime, you would say how you're alright and not to worry about you but I simply cant stop worrying about you. When you debuted with Monsta X and when you gave me your debut album I could see all the happiness that came with you.

Slowly, we both grew out from being little K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter