2

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

"Oi!" Dara stopped midway when she heard a familiar voice. Her eyes rolled around to find the victim only for her eyes to widen seeing Jiyong. "Oi. I'm talking to you..." He pointed. Dara twisted her head behind her only to realise no one was behind her. Her eyes widened even more realising Jiyong was calling her.

 

 

"...." She cursed. There were few people walking around but they would never help her out. "Are you talking to me?" She spoke back.

 

 

"No I'm talking to that wall...." Jiyong responded. Dara had no idea what to do. She never planned this day. She never planned the day the gang leader will come and speak to her.

 

 

"Is he going to kill me?" Bom's voice ran through her head only for her to shake it off.

 

 

Jiyong watched her movements. Her fingers were clutching onto her books while she was in deep thought. He could tell she was frightened. He wanted to laugh but stopped himself. "Cute" He thought to himself. Stepping towards her he watched as she stepped back until she was pushed against the wall. His smirk grew bigger seeing her getting trapped by herself.

 

 

"STOP IT!" Dara yelled from nowhere. Her heart was beating incredibly fast and at the moment she'd do anything to get out of this situation. "Please don't kill me. I didn't do anything. I never said bad things about you. Actually you’re really good looking and I would never think of bad things and your outfits they're just really fascinating and your car omg I love it and....." She blabbered. Only to stop realising she was complimenting the gang leader. Jiyong's smirked even more hearing her words.

 

 

"You like me don't you?" Dara's eyes nearly popped out her socket hearing his husky voice against her ear. It made her sweaty and wanna make him dril

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter