33

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33

 

 

 

“Look what you just did! This is not how it’s supposed to be Jiyong! What is wrong with you?” Dara shrieked as she glared at her boyfriend who was currently just staring at her in awe. Her eyes shifted to the mistake Jiyong had made whilst icing the cake.

 

 

“Babe the icing just wobbled a bit..no need to get emotional over this.” He responded carrying on with the work. Dara wanted cake and he realised after a few weeks he shouldn’t really mess with a pregnant woman therefore leading him to agree to her cravings. When he bought the cake from the shops, she decided to go ape on him saying she wanted to bake the cake leading to another fight. After guilt decided to take over Jiyong, he decided to let go of his manly ego for one day and bake a cake for his girl.

 

 

“What? It didn’t just wobble! It fell to the side! It’s supposed to twirl nicely! Ugh. I can’t deal with this anymore. I don’t want it!” She threw her apron to a side before sauntering off leaving Jiyong dumbfounded.

 

 

“Dara don’t piss me off! I just wasted 2 hours of my life to help bake this cake and now you don’t want it! I don’t care because you will eat it!” He hissed back in response but that didn’t affect Dara at all. She crossed her arm across her chest throwing imaginary daggers at his face.

 

 

“Excuse me I am the pregnant one here! Be pregnant for 9 months and you’ll see how you feel like. I just wanted cake and now you ruined it and now that I don’t want it you shout at me…I don’t know what to do anymore.” Tears started to form within her eyes, ready to spill. Jiyong just gawked at her. This was the nth time she was going to get overly emotional over something stupid and it annoyed him.

 

 

“Remind me, to not make you pregnant again.” With that said he strolled off angrily.

 

 

---------

 

 

“Guise I can’t do it. I’m going to end up jumping off a cliff. She’s driving me ing insane. All those weeks I’ve only been taking her feelings, thoughts and wants into consideration but she doesn’t give a about how I must be feeling. Once in a while taking in my feelings would be nice you know! ! If I knew it was gonna be this hard I would have never had man!” His fingers rushed through his hair in frustration and he mumbled out each of his never ending problems with Dara. In the beginning she was totally fine, she didn’t even get many morning sickness but when she hit her 4th month, things decided to go overboard.

 

 

“She’s pregnant Jiyong. Just give her some time. Pregnant women do become really emotional; you just kind of have to stick with it.” Taeyang responded seeing his friend’s state.

 

 

TOP chuckled before speaking. “Man I am never having a baby.”

 

 

--------

 

“Babe what are you doing? Stop doing that in public!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter