4

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

 

 

“Aish why is he always late?” Dara cursed as she looked around the station. She was supposed to go Busan to meet her younger brother but Jiyong said he will go with her because apparently he wants to see a friend and now he’s late. Ever since the day Jiyong told her about him she couldn’t help but feel extra close to him. Jiyong and Dara have been spending their days together. Although it was awkward at first, Jiyong was able to break the tension. Dara had kept this away from her friends as she already knew their response especially Bom.

 

 

Dara’s hand fiddled with her bag trying to find her phone to call Jiyong, only to hear him call hers. “Dara…sorry I’m late. It was Seungri.” Her eyes squinted sending him evils before turning around to walk away.

 

 

“Because of you do you know how many buses we missed….2!” She shrieked into his face only for him to smile at her.

 

 

It was weird for Jiyong, having a girl around for more than a month. But Dara was a bubbly girl and he liked her the way she was. She gave him his personal space and that’s what he liked most. He knew she hated him being in a gang but she never said anything about it. “So why you meeting your brother?” He asked glancing towards her.

 

 

“I can ask you the same…why you meeting your friend?” Dara giggled before responding. “Its because its his birthday so yeah. Anyways who is this friend?” She asked him next.

 

 

Jiyong gulped before grinning. The truth was he had no friend in Busan he just wanted to go with Dara. So he lied to get her to allow him. “Don’t worry about him.” Jiyong shook the topic away. They both boarded the next bus and sat silently.

 

 

It didn’t take long before they reached their destination and parted their own way. “See you tomorrow at 12 okay? Be early this time” Jiyong nodded before waving goodbye. He watched Dara’s back fade away. He has never been to Busan so he had no idea where he was right now. Pulling out his phone he decided to call TOP.

 

 

“Yah! Where are you? Can you drive to Busan right now?” Jiyong started the conversation only for him to receive laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter