15

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

 

 

Dara glanced at the phone seeing as Jiyong was not picking up. She knew he wasn't sleeping. He never slept without messaging or calling her. Dara called him again but still got no response. "Aish that er!" She threw the phone onto the bed before heading to the bathroom to shower. Her mind was focused on Jiyong and CL. She was scared in finding out CL's reaction to all this. She sighed heavily knowing it wasn't going to turn out well. "Aish!" She screamed in frustration running out the shower, she picked up her phone again messaging Jiyong in anger.

 

 

To: Jiyong

Sender: Dara

Yah! Answer my call NOW!!!

 

 

Dara waited for a few minutes before sending another one. She didn't wanna seem clingy but it was driving her crazy how Jiyong wasn't calling her back or even responding to her text. Jiyong would always pick up her calls or respond to her texts.

 

 

To: Jiyong

Sender: Dara

You’re a ! Don't call me ever again!!

 

 

She glared at her phone before putting it aside. She'll teach him a lesson from dissing her phone call. Once again a sigh escaped her as she glanced at the phone with longing. She really wanted to talk. "Maybe he's just really busy" She nodded her head to herself in understanding before heading to bed.

 

 

----------

 

 

"Can you stop ignoring me please?" Jiyong whispered as he grabbed Dara's arm and pulled her to the corner so no one sees. They were currently at the university and Dara has been ignoring Jiyong ever since her eyes landed on him this morning. "I don't understand what I did wrong" Jiyong spoke making Dara look at him with a glare.

 

 

"You don't know what you did wrong?" Dara asked annoyed. Jiyong just nodded innocently. "You ignored my phone call!!" She screeched in his face.

 

 

Jiyong wanted to laugh hearing her. He clearly knew what was wrong and was just pulling her leg. He bit into his lips as he tried to control himself. "I was gonna call back but then you texted saying not to call ever so I didn't." Jiyong smirked seeing her glare extra hard.

 

 

"Argh! Move!" She pushed him trying to escape but Jiyong pulled her back.

 

 

"Okay I'm sorry. I was really busy Dara. I was gonna call but I thought you must have fallen asleep." Jiyong talked honestly, pecking her lips only to make Dara smile.

 

 

The day went by with Dara and Jiyong acting like they didn't know each other. Dara was with CL and Bom so she couldn't spend her free time with Jiyong like she usually would. "Should we do something this weekend?" Bom asked excitedly. Ever since the commotion, the girls and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter