22

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

 

 

 

Dara smiled warmly as she continued to write the letter. Few tears slipped out her eyes as they fell onto the paper creating black splurges but that didn’t stop her from writing or changing the paper. Wiping them again repeatedly, a sigh escaped her lips. She was writing Jiyong a letter. Although she was debating whether to send it or not, she believed Jiyong should at least be aware of the condition of the baby, after all he was the father. Once their feet landed in the US, Dara had to get herself a different number due to the network service here. She wondered if Jiyong called her or anything?

 

 

"Hey CL. I need a favour." Both Bom and her missed CL but the girl never failed to call them twice a day. It clearly showed how strong their friendship was. "I'm kinda writing letters for Jiyong, I don't want him to get my number or where I've disappeared off to so would it be okay if I send the letter to you and you send it off to his place? It's okay if you can't...." She smiled hearing her response.

 

 

Her and Bom continued their studies in the states. Even though Dara was pregnant she wanted to still educate herself. She already told the course leader her problem, and he was happy to help with anything. "At least we're settling in well." She mumbled to herself, placing the letter inside an envelope.

 

 

Her mind drifted off to Jiyong. What he must be doing right now? How is he feeling? Is he having second thoughts? Her eyes landed back on the letter. Should she write her number or not? What if Jiyong wanted her back?

 

 

---------

 

 

A groaned escaped Jiyong's mouth as he heard his friend’s response. It's going to be nearly 2 months since Dara disappeared and he's currently trying to find her. Taeyang who was the sneakiest member out of them all was trying to hack into the airports system to find what flight Dara had got on but it was hard.

 

 

"I can't. There's a password for everything...aish." Taeyang swiped his fingers through his Mohawk as he cursed under his breath. Normally it took him less than a minute to hack into any systems but the airport was different. With heightened security and harsher controls it made it extra difficult to get through.

 

 

"Isn't there any other way?" Jiyong asked with a tiny bit of hope. He didn't want Dara to think he didn't want her or love her anymore. He was wrong but how could he tell her if he can't find her.

 

 

"What the hell is wrong with that CL? I don't get why she can't give it. Dara is carrying your baby not someone else's. Ugh maybe we should torture her..." Seungri smirked upon the idea he had come up with but got a smack on the head instead.

 

 

"AISH HYUNGGGG!" He groaned in pain.

 

 

"You're bothering me." TOP spoke up.

 

 

"What about Bom? She's gone too. Maybe if we ask her parents." Daesung suggested.

 

 

"! I forgot about her!" Jiyong stood up from his chair ready to rush towards Bom's house but the boys stopped him.

 

 

"Jiyong man you can't go like that! It's gonna scare them." Taeyang says eyeing Jiyong. Even though he was in a suit, you could tell he was dangerous and that would just scare Bom's parents away.

 

 

"What do we do then?" He questioned frustrated. He wanted this over and done with so he can have Dara to himself.

 

 

"Let's use Dami." He suggested instead making Jiyong smirk in response.

 

 

----------

 

 

"Aish! I'm only doing this because you’re my little brother and I love you loads! That Dara girl better be worth it." She mumbled and moaned to herself. Jiyong just rolled his eyes hearing his sister. Currently he was driving her to Bom's. He was going to use Dami to pretend she's a friend of Bom's and get the information out of her parents. Jiyong wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter