5

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

 

 

20 minutes walked past and none of the girls uttered any sorts of words. Dara just glanced onto the wooden floor like it was a piece of a cake and couldn’t wait to delve it. She knew her best friends would never agree to hers and Jiyong’s weird relationship. She had no idea she had feelings for Jiyong either, the last line decided to come out on its own accord. It even shocked Dara when she heard herself say it. Jiyong was a nice guy and he deserved to be loved. But her friends will never understand that because of their past experience with him. Their minds already have bad cues about him.

 

 

“Oh god Dara. I don’t even know what to say to you anymore.” CL spoke sternly. Her fingers reached her temples and massaged it. Her head was aching from all the thoughts she was gathering in her mind.

 

 

“I know he’s dangerous but the way he treats me, the way he does things it makes me feel special. Every time I see him I feel hot and I don’t know but…” Dara was cut off.

 

 

“Dara…” Finally what felt like years Bom decided to speak. She headed towards Dara’s direction and sat down beside her. Grabbing onto her hands she stared intently into Dara’s eyes. “Tell me the truth…tell me everything from the beginning please.”

 

 

Dara nodded before explaining the days she encountered with Jiyong.

 

 

----------

 

 

“I will only ask you two questions. You either answer them honestly or not. You can pick.” The knife on his hand swayed about as the words left his mouth. Even though it was a small knife, it was sharp and was ready to slice through any skin. It was Jiyong’s favourite knife. His eyes squinted as he eyed the man in front of him. He could tell the man was frightened of his presence and that only made Jiyong’s ego grow.

 

 

“Do you have the drug?” Jiyong asked first. The knife headed towards the man’s heart, the front bit piercing inside. This only led to the man wincing in pain.

 

 

“I don’t have it. I dontt…” Jiyong chuckled hearing his response.

 

 

“Are you lying to me?” Was his second question, forcing him to press the knife in a bit harder.

 

 

“Noo…please don’t do this..” Jiyong’s eyes glanced to the side, where Seungri was stood there with a bag in his hand. The man’s eyes followed Jiyong’s movement and his eyes widened in shock. He hid the bag so well, and now he was petrified.

 

 

“I don’t like liars..” With that said Jiyong pushed the knife through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter