29

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

 

 

 

"Jiyong I came to check if you've signed the files. I need them." Mr Kwon smiles warmly as he tries prompting Jiyong to sign the last file. This was it, his father thought. Jiyong didn't even get doubtful of anything, which was a good sign for Mr Kwon.

 

 

"Just signing the last file." And with that said he signed it. The grin on Mr Kwon's face got bigger, if that was possible. TOP eyed the older man weirdly, seeing his reaction. "You can take them now." He mutters as he grabs all the files lending them to his father but was stopped abruptly when CL rushed in.

 

 

"Jiyong did you sign it?!!!" She shouted as she grabbed the files from his hand. They all fell on the floor as she tried looking for it. She got a call from her father saying Jiyong will sign the marriage certificate today but when he asked if that's what she really wants, it was the first time she didn't have the answer to his questions. She was going to ruin Dara like this, the poor girl was pregnant.

 

 

"What the CL!" Jiyong snapped eyeing the crazy girl rummaging through all the files.

 

 

"What are you doing Chaerin?" Mr Kwon tried asking in a sweet voice. He clearly knew what she was doing but he wasn't going to let her ruin it. "SECURITY!!!" He shouted grabbing CL's attention.

 

 

"You actually stooped that low didn't you? Ready to sign your son off like that!!!" She shouted in anger. She couldn't find the file. Even though she was no different to what his father was doing. But, he was the father of Jiyong, he had no reason to, he should have disagreed but instead he was going along the plan.

 

 

"What's going on here?" The small timid sound came from the entrance of Jiyong's office. His eyes widened seeing Dara stood beside Bom who was also surprised by CL's action.

 

 

"Dara what are you doing here? You’re supposed to come in 2 days..." He says grabbing onto her arm.

 

 

"We got an early flight, and wanted to surprise you. CL what are you doing?" Dara rushed to the young girl’s side who was sprawling against the floor while everyone was just ogling at her. Jiyong glanced at Bom who shrugged her shoulders. She could tell Jiyong was pissed by their decision. They just wanted to surprise Jiyong at his business but instead they got stunned by the actions occurring in the office.

 

 

CL gazed at her friend and then back at Jiyong. Mr Kwon gawked at the other girl and knew that was Jiyong's love. He smirked clapping his hands together. Everyone looked at him in puzzlement. "I guess you're looking for this?" CL gasped eyeing the paper. "Congratulations Son." He stated.

 

 

"What?" He was confused. What the is going on?, he thought.

 

 

"You and CL, I mean Chaerin are officially married!! I'm so happy!" Everyone's mouth dropped in shock. "Now that you've finally signed the papers, the wedding will commence next weekend. Me and Mr Lee have done all the preparations. Your mother is very happy Jiyong." Jiyong shook his head not believing the words that ran out of his father’s mouth. He was married to CL? No this can't be happening.

 

 

"What are you saying?" His dad pulled out the marriage certificate hearing his sons question and showed him the evidence. "Look Chaerin already signed it and we needed yours but you went to the states but we're all happy now." Jiyong's eyes landed on the hard paper. He could tell it wasn't fake, but the real certificate. Finally realising Dara was in the same room, his moistened eyes met hers. He could see how desperately she was trying to control herself.

 

 

"You did this didn't you?!!" When his eyes landed on CL, something snapped inside. He dashed towards her sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter