16

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

 

 

"Sit down and I'll explain everything" Jiyong drove Dara to his after realising she wasn't in the state to go home by herself and that she wasn't gonna leave until she found out everything. Dara sat herself down clenching her fingers together. She didn't know what to believe. She felt like something jolted her right in the head. This is not what she expected to hear. These bad guys want her best friend? She had so many unanswered questions and she wasn't gonna leave until Jiyong answered them.

 

 

"Jiyong please tell me everything. I need to know." She spoke. Jiyong just nodded in agreement lending her a glass of water and a blanket.

 

 

"I don't want you to freak out or anything. Remember that day you caught me at the gang fight? Well one guy escaped and took pictures...at first I thought it was for you because he clearly saw we had a thing but we received those photos in the mail the other day saying they want CL." Dara gasped. Jiyong held onto her hands before continuing.

 

 

"We honestly have no idea why and this is what we're researching right now. Dara we don't want CL hurt ourselves so we're trying our best to solve this so please don't worry too much. Just trust us hmm" Dara had no idea how to react, so tears just streamed down her face. She didn't want anything to happen to her best friend.

 

 

"I want to help Jiyong. What can I do? Just tell me please" Jiyong stared at Dara for a while before his mind drifted off elsewhere. He was kind of relieved that Dara wasn't the victim but even still the guy took pictures of her and Bom, which means something, is definitely wrong. He would kill anyone and everyone if they harmed Dara in any way. It was a promise for himself.

 

 

"For now you need to be safe Dara. And I just need you to find out about CL's past. I can't remember anything dodgy but you can try." Dara nodded her head eagerly ready to help however possible.  

 

 

"Jiyong everything will be okay right?" She whimpered holding on to Jiyong for her dear life. She was beyond frightened. Her heart was beating incredibly fast and she had no idea what to do. How was she going to act normal near CL now? How will she be able to keep this away from her friends? Is CL hiding something? She had no idea but she needed to know.

 

 

"Baby I won't let anything happen to you and them." He kissed her forehead before lying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter