28

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

 

 

 

"Make sure you call the minute you land understood!" Jiyong snaps through the phone just so Dara calls without any mistakes. He had to leave the next day because of an important meeting and Jiyong had to be there. As much as he tried talking out of it, it didn't work. Dami couldn't even replace him. He was irritated and left in the night but before that creating a ticket for both Bom and Dara back to Seoul. They said they needed 1 week so they could go university and get themselves transferred.

 

 

"Yes sir." Dara responded at the other line making Jiyong chuckle. "And I'll look after myself and our baby, so stop worrying and go to your meeting stupid." Jiyong cursed under his breath because of this meeting he couldn't spend few days with Dara.

 

 

"Yeah. Take care. Love you. Bye." Jiyong smiled before putting his phone away. It instantly vanished when his secretary walked through the door with a pile of files.

 

 

"Sir, President Mr Kwon wanted you to sign these files. They are about the new products that are going to be released. He and Dami have gone through it and chose the best. They just need your signature." She spoke in a posh manner. She places them on his desk before walking off. Jiyong's eyes landed on the files.

 

 

"I'll sign them later. I need to attend that stupid meeting first." He hated it. He hated this job. He wanted to go back to killing people. He wanted to go back being in a gang. But for Dara he has to go through it. He needs to keep her happy and safe. And the only way to do that was this job. A large sigh escaped his lips before he strolled towards the conference hall.

 

 

--------

 

 

"What do you want Kwon?" She was pissed, of course. Dara and Bom had called her today morning so she knew Jiyong hasn't told them anything. She had no idea why though? She remembered both their happy voices as they screamed about Jiyong returning and all. She stared at the young boy who ignored her question and instead was ordering with a smile, from the waiter. She has noticed the change in him. Her eyes travelled across his perfect face. He was a good looking guy, every girl would know that.

 

 

"Do you want anything?" He asked CL breaking off her staring stance. She shook her head. She was hungry but she was not going to soften down and eat something with Kwon Jiyong. "Your loss."

 

 

"What do you want Jiyong? I'm busy." She snaps at the boy who just looked at her innocently.

 

 

"You know why I am here. Why didn't you give me the letters?" He asked first. He was ready to fix everything with her but he had no idea what was going through her mind.

 

 

"I didn't think you deserved it. You left her the minute she said she was pregnant with your child." She retorted, anger already filling up inside of her.

 

 

"With what happened to you and your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter