21

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

 

 

 

"What are you talking about Dara? Why would you want to leave?" Bom was on the urge to let her tears spill. She did not want her childhood best friend to go off on her own and study elsewhere. They've known each other since birth and stayed together for everything ever since and now it was going to get all ruined.

 

 

"I'm sorry guise. It's just I want to study but I can't here. Everything reminds me of him. I just can't, I'm sorry." She held back her tears. She didn't want to let it out.

 

 

"Dara this is a big step you know? Where did you plan to go?" CL muttered softly.

 

 

"I know and I'm prepared. I spoke to my parents, they don't know I'm pregnant but I decided to go to the states." She wasn't prepared at all. She was lucky enough for her parents to agree.

 

 

"Dara you can't leave please don't leave me." Bom hugged Dara firmly, that's when both their tears slipped. CL watched the two; she knew they had more of an affection towards each other than her. They've known each other since birth. Even though she felt slightly jealous, she was happy to meet girls like them both.

 

 

"I'm sorry Bom. I don't want to." Dara whimpers into her shoulder.

 

 

"Let me come with you please." Dara was surprised with Bom.

 

 

"Bom your parents won't allow it. You need to stay here with them."

 

 

"If they know you're going then they'll allow it. Please. I'm not going to let you go alone to someplace when you're pregnant." Bom explained. She wanted to go. She knew Dara was too gullible and clumsy on her own. She needed another hand and Bom was prepared to be with Dara every step of the way.

 

 

"You should take Bom, Dara. I would go but my parents are here and they won't allow it because of the business but I would always visit." Dara smiled for the first time in 2 weeks. She loved her friends.

 

 

"Thank you guise for everything!" She hugged them tightly not wanting to let go ever.

 

 

"Come on we should go do some late night shopping for you two! We only have two days." CL shouted earning giggles. Dara headed upstairs to get dressed, every step she took she was wondering whether she was taking the right step in leaving this city and heading elsewhere. Leaving the father of her baby and going somewhere else? Was this the right decision? Her mind drifted off to Jiyong, who didn’t even want her and the baby no more. Her eyes once again got misty. Maybe it is the right step? She thought to herself.

 

 

---------

 

Weeks went by and Jiyong was too busy taking half the business into his name along with his sister Dami. Even though it was a tough job, talking to stakeholders and what not, Jiyong decided to give it his all to this business. He had to succeed in life the right way and that was becoming the CEO of the Kwon Corporations. His hands were placed within his pocket as he headed towards his new office.

 

"Jiyong my son!" Mrs Kwon ran towards him seeing him all suited up and ready to rule the business. It took a while for the paperwork’s but finally half the business was in his hands, the other half his sisters. Luckily his parents were nice enough to give him 1 month trial so if he didn't like it he could quit. Jiyong watched his mum run towards him for a hug but he ignored it and walked past.

 

 

"Is this my office?" He questioned her. His mum nodded in response hurt by his early actions. "You should go. I got work to do." Jiyong sat himself down as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter