24

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

 

 

CL eyed Jiyong from the car as the guy repeatedly walked from one end to another. She could tell he was in deep thought but had no idea what was running through his mind. She sighed loudly not knowing what she even doing here. Why she was actually spying on Jiyong? Her mind was all over the place. She just left her trust on her father. Her phone rang bringing her back into reality.

 

 

"Hey what's up?" Her eyes widened a bit hearing the voice on the other end of the line but soon came back to normal. It was Dara.

 

 

"Yeah I gave him the letter but I didn't wanna say this to you before but he angrily shrugged it off. I'm sorry Dara. Maybe you should stop sending the letters." CL closed her eyes as shame filled her. She was backstabbing one of her best friend and she knew she will never get forgiveness for her actions.

 

 

"Dara forgive me." She whispered before disconnecting the line. She could sense the hurt behind her voice after hearing what she had said.

 

 

"Jiyong you ruined Dara's life from intruding and now I will ruin yours." She glared at him through her car. She was getting closer to ruining the Kwon's and she won't let anyone get in the way. CL was already consumed with revenge and hatred, she didnt realise she was hurting herself along the way.

 

 

------

 

 

"Hello. Who is this?" The old lady waited for the person to say something but nothing came for a while. When finally she was gonna hang up, she heard a voice.

 

 

"Is Sandara Park your daughter?" The lady stiffened hearing that.

 

 

"Who is this?" She asked instead ignoring his previous question. Her heart was beating faster than usual and she had no idea why.

 

 

"Your daughter is pregnant and now she's threatening my son." The man started off. Dara's mum eyes widened hearing him. Her daughter was pregnant. She didn't want to believe it. Her daughter would have told her wouldn't she?

 

 

"Don't lie like this. It's not good." She answered instead thinking it's all a prank.

 

 

"I'm not lying. She ran off to the states to hide. She only went there because she's pregnant but now she's threatening my son." Her eyes widened even more hearing him. "I hope you can fix your daughter and keep her away from my son." With that said he hanged up with a cunning smile. The mum however had a hard time breathing. She punched her chest trying to get the uncomfortable feeling from growing.

 

 

"Dara is pregnant." She mumbled before her mind went blank and she fell unconscious.

 

 

--------

 

 

Jiyong's father eyed the older man sat in front of him once again. After the phone call, they sat in silence. "I've prepared most of the wedding preparations. How is it going for you?" CL's father asked as he sipped on his tea longer than expected. He was nervous. Holding the cup tighter he placed it back onto the table.

 

 

"He says he's in love. Oh god boys these days...so gullible when it comes to things like that." Mr Kwon chuckled. His son probably mistaken lust for love.

 

 

"I see. This probably means you haven't got him to agree." Kin Ji started off staring sternly at Jiyong's father. "This is why I am here to help." CL's voice rang in his head as she came up with this idea. She knew how stubborn Jiyong was and they had to step up their game before anything happens.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter