9

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

 

 

“Did you call Dara today?” CL asked the girl sat beside her who was busy scribbling down her assignment which is due in tomorrow. CL was busy eating whilst eyeing the busy crowd in her university. Her eyes landed on the Big Bang boys, only for it to furrow in confusement. “Why isn’t Jiyong with them?” She thought.

 

 

“I didn’t call her today. I need to finish this assignment. She should be home.” Bom spoke quickly, responding to CL. She forgot she got an assignment to do because of all the events that has been happening recently. Her mind was everywhere.

 

 

CL pulled out her phone to ring Dara’s home but no one would pick up. She then called her phone but still no one would pick up. “She won’t be sleeping right now.” CL thought once again.

 

 

CL stood up heading towards the 4 boys. “Oi. Where is Jiyong?” She asked. They all looked at her before Seungri responded.

 

 

“We don’t know. Probably drinking somewhere.”

 

 

She nodded her head at him before turning to TOP. “You know where he is?” TOP glanced at her and then back at his phone.

 

 

“Why? You think he’s gone after Dara.” They all knew where Jiyong was, but kept it hidden. They’ve seen what Jiyong was going through and needed at least a day with her before everything turned into chaos again.

 

 

CL glared at him, making TOP laugh. “Your Dara is safe so don’t worry.” He smirked before they all walked away.

 

 

“Bom!” CL screamed from the other end.

 

 

“What?!”

 

 

“We need to go Dara’s NOW!” Seeing the worried expression, Bom quickly headed towards her friend.

 

 

----------

 

 

2 days walked past at a snails pace. Dara's heart was beating incredibly fast due to the nervousness she was feeling at the current moment. Her eyes scanned the whole area before she took a tiny step. It was Thursday and Dara had to attend university. She didn't want them to kick her out from missing two days already. But she didn't want to go anymore because she didn't wanna face Jiyong. She knew she won't be able to handle it. Bom and CL had no idea she was attending today so she had no back up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter