20

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

 

 

 

"Jiyong..." Dara whispered. Jiyong was staring right at her, his stare was stern. Dara just stared back, hoping this wasn't true. That she was going to wake up from the nightmare but nothing occurred. Her heart was beating incredibly fast as the words Jiyong spoke kept bouncing around in her mind.

 

 

"I said let's break up Dara." Jiyong repeated thinking Dara didn't hear him the first time.

 

 

This time Dara felt like she was stabbed across the heart several times before someone burnt it away. Her eyes were already misty from the tears that were threatening to fall out. "You can't do this to me Jiyong, not now...." When she needed him the most, he decided to leave her.

 

 

"I can't take it. I don't want the baby. I don't want anything, anyone just please let me go!" Jiyong snapped. Even though it hurt him to say those words, as much as he wanted to embrace Dara he couldn't. This was his only and last option, to let them both go.

 

 

"No Jiyong! Please don't do this!" Dara shrieked. She can't lose Jiyong, she wasn't prepared for that. She wasn't prepared for the heartbreak yet. The tears already started rushing down her face as she wiped them away repeatedly.

 

 

"I'm sorry Dara." He whispered.

 

 

"NO!" She punched him on the chest. "If you were sorry you wouldn't leave me like this! You wouldn't leave me alone! I'm carrying your child! I have nothing and when I need you the most you’re running away!!" Dara continuously punched him as she screamed.

 

 

Jiyong bit into his lips trying to control himself. "Stop it Dara." He snapped trying to pull her off him. She was only making it harder for him.

 

 

"I love you with all my heart and you’re doing this to me!!! I hate you! I hate you!" Dara fell to the floor as she screamed out the pain.

 

 

"Dara..." Bom was speechless witnessing and hearing what was happening in front of her. Dara is pregnant, she thought. But at that moment that didn't matter as she rushed by the poor girls’ state. She hugged her trying to pull her up.

 

 

"Leave Jiyong. You've caused enough pain." Bom snapped harshly towards Jiyong who was trembling already from the scene.

 

 

"I'm sorry." Jiyong whispered once again turning around to leave.

 

 

"CL was right, you don't know what love means." Those words stabbed him right in the heart hearing them escape Dara's lips. "Stay away from me." With that said he heard the door shut. Jiyong broke. The tears finally rushed down his face before he slowly walked off.

 

 

"I'm only protecting you Dara. Please forgive me."

 

 

--------

 

 

"Hello CL. Where are you?" Bom rang CL after not being to handle the crying Dara herself. CL will be able to put some sense into Dara to stop crying for Jiyong. Bom however was surprised with everything that Jiyong actually broke up with Dara just because she was pregnant. She didn't expect that from Jiyong after seeing how much love he had for her. But as always people can be unexpected.

 

 

"I'm at home. What's up?" CL asked from the other end of the line.

 

 

"It's Dara. Jiyong broke up with her." CL needed to know no more as she rushed herself to Dara's house. And sat there was Dara, hugging herself as she sobbed. Bom gave a sad expression towards CL who nodded her head.

 

 

"Dara..." CL mumbled surprised seeing how devastated and shattered Dara looked. Before she could say anything else Dara hugged her firmly.

 

 

"I should have believed you. I'm so sorry." She cried into her shoulder. CL her back as anger filled inside of her.

 

 

"Jiyong you just made matters worse. I will ruin you now." CL thought.

 

 

"Stop crying. It won't fix anything. Jiyong's gone now. You have to strengthen up. You can't show the effect he has left on you. It will only make his ego grow." CL wiped Dara's tears away as the girl listened intently.

 

 

"How can I live without him? How could he leave me pregnant?" Dara muttered in depression.

 

 

"What? Pregnant?!" CL's voice rose. She glanced towards Bom, who just nodded her head in response.

 

 

"..." Was all that escaped . "I'll be back. I need to do something" CL sprinted out of Dara's home and headed inside her car. Dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter