Epilogue

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

 

 

 

"Your dad always does this! He always makes me swear him!" Dara muttered under her breath while she was busy changing her daughters outfit into her pyjamas. Her daughter however was busy clapping her hands in excitement as she listened to her mum grumble away. It was the 2nd week Jiyong had miss his dinner with them and she never understood why. He hated working at the business and would make up any excuse in order to get away. But now recently he started to work obediently and was too busy to spend it with his family.

 

 

“The number you are trying to call is currently unavailable..” Dara let out another frustrated groan as she listened to the lady speak through the other end of the line. Jiyong would come really late at the night when she’s already soundlessly asleep and before she would wake up he would leave. Sometimes she even wondered if she was dreaming about Jiyong coming home every night.

 

 

“Tonight I won’t sleep! I will wait for that er and roast him alive!” She mumbled placing her daughter into her cot before heading downstairs.

 

 

--------

 

 

“Your wife is going to kill you when she finds out about this you know..” TOP spoke to the exasperated man sat beside him. He was busy smoking as they waited for their company to arrive so they could settle this matter quickly. “So is my girlfriend…that day will be end of me.”

 

 

“I know TOP. I know. You’ve been saying that ever since we got back into this business.” Jiyong responded as his fingers flicked through his tousled hair. His neatly tucked shirt was untucked with stains all over it. He and Dara married 2 months later after he proposed. He groaned. He knew Dara was going to murder him once she finds out he had joined the gang business again. He couldn’t handle Kwon Corporations and decided to use the business as a disguise to hide his true identity. He hated sitting in one room for hours but he also hated lying to Dara.

 

 

“Maybe you should tell her Hyung.” Seungri mouthed from the other end of the room as he busily typed away something on his phone. “But do tell her in secret..if CL finds out she’s gonna roast me.”

 

 

“Yeah and then get scolded. No thank you. She’s got some inner strength in her after she gave birth to Aimee.” Jiyong shuddered remembering the day she gave birth and onwards. When he didn’t change Aimee’s nappy, she would drag him by the hair. When he forgot to feed her milk, she would drag him by the ear. Sometimes, she would kick him in the balls for no absolute reason.

 

 

“She’s funny.” Taeyang chuckled. They all paused their talking hearing his phone buzz once again. “Just pick it up man. You’re making her worried.” He continued.

 

 

Jiyong stood up and left the room as he picked up the call. “KWON JIYONG YOU ER! WHERE ARE YOU? WHY ARENT YOU PICKING UP MY CALLS? DID YOU FIND ANOTHER GIRL? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? MR KWON SAID YOU ARENT EVEN IN THE OFFICE!!! ARE YOU DOING SOMETHING BEHIND MY BACK?!! I WILL KILL YOU, YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT? COME HERE SILENTLY SO I CAN SLICE YOU, YOU !”

 

 

“Dara I’m busy.” Jiyong responded after placing the phone back near his ears. “I have some…..”

 

 

“JIYONG ! WE NEED BACKUP! THEY PUNED US! ITS NOT DRUGS!!” Seungri ran across the hall shouting. Jiyong cussed under his breath. Remind me to kill Seungri later, he thought.

 

 

“Drugs?!!! DON’T TELL ME YOU’RE A ING GANGSTER AGAIN!!!! YOU BASTARD!” Dara shrieked from the other end of the line.

 

 

“I have to go bye. Love you.” And he hanged up leaving Dara furious.

 

 

-------

 

All 5 boys gulped as they eyed the three girls stood in front of them. Once in a while they would either hear a low growl or someone kissing their teeth. Dara was overly pissed when Jiyong hanged up on her, calling Bom and CL instantly. The girls were surprised the boys had joined back into the underground business. CL was able to track down the boys and fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter