27

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

 

 

 

"As I can see from her past reports she's been under a lot of stress. This is not ideal for a pregnant woman. Yeah they can be stressed but this young lady is above the standard. We prescribed her medicine which she needs to take for 1 week. Please keep Miss Dara safe if you don't want any difficulties when the baby is due." The doctor lectured both Jiyong and Bom, who nodded their head listening to him intently. Jiyong sighed the moment the doctor had left.

 

 

"It was me wasn't it?" He mumbled.

 

 

"Yah it's not your fault stupid. Although I don't know what she meant by earlier but you should go talk to her. I'm gonna make dinner okay? Let me know if you need anything." Bom gave Jiyong a reassuring sign before pushing him towards Dara's room. She headed downstairs ready to cook. She felt uneasy. Yes, Dara was stressed and a little was to blame Jiyong but the poor boy was anxious himself.

 

 

"They better fix everything today." She spoke to herself.

 

 

Jiyong cleared his throat before knocking once. He opened the door to see Dara just staring blankly at a piece of paper. He could tell she was in deep thought. Slowly, making his way towards her, he sat down beside her bed. Instantly Dara tried scuffling away but Jiyong held her still. "Dara." He snapped. He hated how she kept running off from him like he was some kind of disease.

 

 

"Jiyong please I want to be alone." Dara muttered. Him, drawing circles on her hand wasn't helping her either. She wanted to yank him into a cuddle and tell him to take her back to Seoul.

 

 

"Dara listen to me first. I made a very big mistake by letting you go and I realised it. But my stupid ego wouldn't let me get you back. I was scared. I thought you and the baby's life will be in danger if we continue to date. I couldn't allow that Dara." Jiyong paused gazing at the beauty right in front of him. He still questions how he and Dara are actually together. How he is himself with her? It made him feel safe and secure. His hand moved towards her cheek caressing it gently. He didn't want to hurt her with his rough fingers.

 

 

"Ji..." She whispered feeling his soft touch. She closed her eyes from the comfort.

 

 

"I quit the gang." Her eyes snapped open when the words landed into her ears.

 

 

"Jiyong? Why?" She asked worried.

 

 

"For you stupid. I took over the business that's why I was late and when I went to get you back and surprise you, you went missing. CL wouldn't tell me. I was in a mess. Taeyang couldn't hack into the airports system. Please don't do that again. Please baby." His forehead touched hers as he gazed into her dark brown orbs. He was mesmerised.

 

 

"I didn't know."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter