8

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

 

 

Dara's whole body was shaking in horror. She never thought she'd actually see this side of him especially now when she was gone to reconcile. She held onto Bom for support. Bom was also freaked out of her mind and had no idea what to do. They went to visit the school library which kept all details about students but only to see a fighting Jiyong on their way. They both were lost for words. The rumours about them was true, they were dangerous.

 

 

"Dara..." Jiyong whispered her name but she could clearly read his lip. He took a step towards her but Dara fretfully took a step back. Before Jiyong could make any more steps, a discomfort appeared onto his back. He flinched in pain from the impact of the stick but he still didn't lose eye contact with Dara.

 

 

"JIYONG!!" "HYUNG!!" The boys yelled rushing towards his direction.

 

 

Another hit landed on Jiyong as his knee wobbled and he hit the ground, even still his eyes were gazing at Dara. He winced in pain but controlled himself. The others grabbed a hold of the men pushing them away from Jiyong before fighting them.

 

 

Dara however was panicking. She wanted to run to Jiyong, aid him, embrace him but Bom held onto her arm harshly. Tears streamed down her face but she couldn't do anything. The guy she fell in love with was beaten up on the floor. "Bom please let me go...." Her eyes landed on her friend who turned pale after witnessing the scene. They weren’t used to this; even in the movies it wasn't this horrofic.

 

 

"No Dara they're gonna kill you...it's dangerous come on!" Bom started dragging Dara away but was surprised when Dara used all her strength to push her away. Dara ran to Jiyong, bending down to reach his level.

 

 

"Oh my gosh...you’re bleeding everywhere...." She frantically pulled her phone out trying to dial the ambulance.

 

 

"No." Jiyong hissed in pain pushing her phone away.

 

 

"What's wrong with you?!! We have to call the ambulance!!" She shouted in anger but Jiyong just pulled her into a tight hug.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter