17

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

 

 

Dara eyed CL from the corner of her eyes every time she moved. They decided to go visit the beach this weekend and Dara was trying her absolute best to hide the uncomfortable feeling. She had no idea how to get CL to tell her the truth about her past because she never favoured it. A sigh escaped CL's lip before she continued to read the book placed on her lap.

 

 

"So where should we eat after getting a slight tan?" Bom spoke up breaking the silence they were in for a while. She could feel the awkward atmosphere and she had no idea why.

 

 

"Just choose any place Bom." CL snapped. She wasn't in the mood. She didn't even wanna come this weekend but felt bad for Bom. Bom's eyes furrowed in confusion hearing the voice CL responded to her in. This is weird, she thought. Her eyes then landed on Dara who was also staring at CL weirdly. Something was wrong, she thought.

 

 

"I'm gonna go inside and get a shirt. Be right back." Dara rushed off leaving the scene. She clearly saw the face CL made when answering to Bom. She quickly pulled her phone out dialling Jiyong. "Pick up! Come on" within 5 rings someone finally answered her call.

 

 

"Dara? What's up?" Jiyong talked from the other end of the line. Dara smiled slightly hearing his voice.

 

 

"CL is being really moody today and she's not even on her time of the month. She actually spoke rudely to Bom which is new. She never does that to us. Throughout the whole journey she's been reading a book and wouldn't participate with us. She hasn't even said hi to me yet." Dara blabbered on. She was deeply hurt by her conscious or unconscious behaviour. She couldn't tell which one it was.

 

 

"Dara put on a shirt and put your hands down." Dara stood there confused. Her hands were crossed against her chest whilst her phone was held between her ear and shoulder. She glanced around the area.

 

 

"Yah! What are you doing here?!!" She shrieked through the phone earning herself a chuckle from behind her. She swiftly turned around to see Jiyong. "Yah! They'll see you!!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him to the corner.

 

 

"Awwh you want me to yourself that bad eh?" He winked. Dara slapped his arm before looking behind him.

 

 

"What you doing here?" She questioned.

 

 

"I felt uneasy and came." He replied honestly. "And I wanted this." He grabbed onto her head pulling her towards him before engulfing her lips onto his. Dara wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him in extra close. "I should leave before they get suspicious." He breathed onto her lips pulling himself away.

 

 

--------

 

 

"I saw a fair outside the hotel. We definitely have to go." Dara shouted with enthusiasm. Bom giggled at her behaviour whilst CL just eyed her. They were dining in the nearest restaurant so they wouldn't get lost. Bom's eyes landed on CL realising the girl wasn't even responding to anything.

 

 

"CL you okay?" She finally had the courage to ask. "You've been out of it today." Bom placed her arm on CL's waiting for her response.

 

 

"Sorry about today I'm not feeling well." She answered. "I'm gonna head back to the hotel. You guise finish your food and return okay?" She didn't even wait for their reply she rushed out of the restaurant.

 

 

"What's wrong with her?" Dara asked as she drank some beer only for her to stop midway. She held onto as she rushed for the nearest hole. A large amount of vomit popped out of as she gasped for air.

 

 

"Oh gawd Dara!!" Bom ran to her side rubbing her back. She touched her forehead and frowned seeing she had no temperature. She grabbed water from the owner of the diner giving it to Dara.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I think it's the bread she had. It was off." The lady said as she eyed the young girls. Dara was putting all her weight on Bom, whilst the lady spoke to them. "I had no idea. I'm sorry. The meal is free." Bom sighed before holding Dara carefully and dragging her back to the hotel.

 

 

"This day can't turn out any worse..." She mumbled to herself in disappointment.

 

 

A sigh escaped his lips watching the scene placed in front of him. He was busy eyeing the girls until Dara decided to vomit. He was so tempted to rush to Dara's side and help her but something stopped him. He watched as Bom struggled to take Dara. As much as he wanted to help he couldn't. Bom would freak, CL would find out and that's when 'not being able to see Dara part 3' would start.

 

 

"Aish Dara!" Bom cursed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter