Birthday

Our Luv, Our Story

Woww.. It's been a week! almost two weeks actually. How fast, isn't it. Well, that's not the point. The point is tomorrow is kyungsoo's birthday. KYUNGSOO'S. BIRTHDAY! And Sabryna is the most excited girl 'bout this. Well, she's been Kyungsoo's bodyguard for almost two weeks. She knows almost all about that cutie boy and she want to give that boy the best birthday day ever! EVER!

So, today just after the school, Sabryna walks to home with Kyungsoo (like usual). unfortunately, their house were in front of each other! (I'll tell the story later). And that means Baekhyun was her and Batrisyia's neighbour automatically.  After she make sure that Kyungsoo is save enter his home that he shared with the other five new students, Sabryna quickly changes her uniform and calls Batrisyia. She has her own plan for tomorrow. Batrisyia agreed to accompany her to the shopping mall. 

Sabryna just so excited for tomorrow. She don't know why. Is she falling in love with that boys. One voice say 'yes' but another voice say 'Nope, you're not! you just loves him as a brother'. She agreed with ONLY AS A BROTHER. But, is that true? Now, That doesn't matter. the matter now is, what should she gave her 'little brother'? A teddy bar? no. A phone? nope. A ... kiss? NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! Not in hundred years. NO! well 'Maybe'.. hehehe.

Sabryna back to reality when her mother comes to her room and said "Batrisyia's here, dear."

Sabryna give a quick glance of herself in front of the mirror and quickly go downstair. Batrisyia already there, on the sofa. With, well, her No-reaction-face. Urgh! She hates that face. She really missed the old Batrisyia. the most cheerful girl that she ever know. Where is that Batrisyia? Ok, that really doesn't matter now. she gotta hurry. Time won't wait for them.

"It's so fast. How do you manage to come here early?" Batrisyia give her a stare. an annoying stare actually.

"Where is my home, dear Sabryna?" Said Batrisyia. annoyed.

"Oh, okay, forgot." They already at the door. "Mom! Gotta go!" Shouts her.

"Okay dear. carefull. make sure you come home before night!" Shouts her mother back. Miss Nadia probably in the kitchen now.

"Okay, Bad. Let's go. We got a lot of things to do."

 

A week ago.

A house in front of Batrisyia's is going to have a new master. It's been a month since the house is empty. This day, a lorry that full of things arrived. Curious to know who will be her new neighbour, Batrisyia went to Sabryna's house (which used to be beside her house) and call her. Sabryna went out.

"Hi, Bad. Wazzup?"

"Would you like to see our new neighbour?" Sabryna's eyes rounded.

"Are they here? let's take a look." Sabryna looks like she's got too excited. "But, wait." Sabryna get into her house and tell her mom to bake something special for their new neighbour. Then, she comes out again. "Ok, Bad. Lets go." Sabryna and Batrisyia go to the house. Unfortunately, a boy comes out from the lorry. He is againts the two of them so, they couldn't see who the boy is.

"Err, excuse me, sir..." Sabryna tries to talk to the boy and the boy turn. Batrisyia was about to faint. Sabryna giggles. The boy got a hard shock but he giggles too.

"Baekhyun? What are you doing here. Oh, dont tell me you are going to live here?" Sabryna puts her arm around Baekhyun's shoulder (which she always did). Sabryna don't have any feeling to taht boy. She just got symphatized to that boy because Batrisyia seems like she hates that boy.

"Yupp, I am. Well, guess what? Your 'little brother' are going to live here first." Baekhyun silently look at Batrisyia. He is really happy to know that Batrisyia are going to live there too. Sabryna realised that actually.

"What do you mean by my 'little br... Wait a minute. Kyungsoo's here?" Shouts her.  "Aww... where is my little boy?!" Shouts Sabryna again and take herself out from there. leaving some space for the two of them. Sabryna runs to her 'little brither' that just come out from the house. They hug each other because too happy. Kyungsoo cannot stop smiling to see his 'bodyguard' are near to him.

Baekhyun looks at them and then Batrisyia. "I wish we could be like that too."

"Huh?what? In your dreams!" Batrisyia are about to go to Sabryna when suddenly Baekhyun catches her waist and hug her. Batrisyia shocks. Sabryna and Kyungsoo also shock but Sabryna acts wisely. 

"Kyungsoo, let's exlpore your new house, okay, dear." Without waiting any answer, Sabryna pulls Kyungsoo's hand and bring Kyungsoo inside his house.

Batrisyia become stunned. She don't know what to do. The warm hug really make her heart... urgh! its hard to describe. Batrisyia doesn't want to end this! But, she realised that she do not like or love the boy. The boy is nothing! Batrisyia push Baekhyun away and quickly get in the house to call for Sabryna. She want to go home! Baekhyun give a hard sighs.

(And that's the story how they can be neighbour)

 

It's so crowd in this mall today. everyone are buying their needs even today is not the weekend. Sabryna and Batrisyia go to a shop by shop but nothing attracted her attention. Sabryna tired already but Batrisyia seems like she's okay. Suddenly,

"Bad, isn't that..." Sabryna's eyes catches a look to a girl. This cannot be! That girl!

"Sabryna... err..." Batrisyia lost her word. 

"What is she doing here? Oh, she must be buying a pesent for my little boy! urgh!" Sabryna snorts. Suddenly she feel something. Is she jealous? well... well.. she doesn't know her feeling. She then pulls Batrisyia's hand and get away from that shop. 

 

 

SORRY IF THIS WASN'T A GREAT STORY

I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT BETTER

                                                                                                                                      XOXO