Hurt

Our Luv, Our Story

KRRRIIINGG! The bell rings means that the school’s session is finishes. Kyungsoo sighs. He looks at Sabryna beside him that is packing her things to go back to home. She seems so cold today. She didn’t speaks so much and pretends like Kyungsoo wasn’t there. He knows that it is ‘cuz of this morning-scene. Kyungsoo feels like crying. He hates to see someone mad at him. It’s his behaviour since a child. Whenever he got scold or someone were mad at him, he’ll cry.

He woke up from his thinking as Sabryna get up from her seat. Kyungsoo quickly packs his things and aftering Sabryna. She still don’t look at him. As they walk at the lobby, Kyungsoo stop at his locker to get something. Maybe Sabryna will love it. Sabryna just walk and leaving Kyungsoo behind. As Sabryna get out from the main door, Someone pulls Kyungsoo’s colar roughly. Kyungsoo shocks.

That guy then pushes him roughly at the locker. Kyungsoo closes his eyes for secong and rubs his back. It was so hurt. He opens his eyes and looks for Ssabryna but the girl wasn’t there already so he turns her eyes to the guys that pushed him. Oh my god. He’s not alone. There is another three guys with him. Kyungsoo’s scares.

“Wh…wh.. what… do you w… want?” Asks him slowly. He is hardly scared right now. The toughest boy among them come nearly to him. He pulls Kungsoo’s colar and smirk.

“Hey, newbie. What’s wrrong with you, haa? How dare you get close to my girlfriend.”

“Who… who is y.. your girlfriend?”

“Tae Yeon.” Kyungsoo widening his big eye O.O.

“B.. bb.. but sh. She…”Before he can finish his talk, a punch come to his face. It was so hurt untill he falls on the floor. The other boys laugh. Then, another boy comes towards him and kicks his back. Kyungsoo shouts painly. The boys laughs again. And before another boy kicks his back again…

“Hey, what the hell are you doing?” Sabryna was there. At the main door, looking at them like a lion looking at its pride. All the boys and girl at the school know about her skill in martial art. The leader gulps. His face is pale. Kyungsoo only can lie down at the floor grating for the help. He was too weak to get up.

The five boys then run away quickly from there. After make sure that there are no one there, Sabryna comes to Kyungsoo quickly. She helps Kyungsoo to sit. Suddenly, Kyungsoo hugs her tightly and cry on her shoulder. She just let him like that untill he calms down.

“Are you okay now?” She pulls Kyungsoo’s head away to look at his face. His lips is bleeding.She gasps. “Oh my god, your face.” She wipe his tear and take her handkerchief from her pocket. She wipes the blood carefully.

“Ouch.” Cry him when she touches her bleeding lips.

“Sorry.” She stop from wiping his lips. “Can you get up?” Asks her.

“I can.. maybe.” Sabryna helps him to get up. She puts his hand on her shoulder and her hands on his back to help him walks. 

They then start to walk out from the school. Kyungsoo suddenly let out a relief breath. Sabry looks at him with a weird glance.

"What is that so relieve? is it fun to be hitted?"

"No, its so relieving that you want to speak."

"Yeah, whatever. is it still hurt?" Sabryna stops from walking. They are almost reach their house. Sabryna making Kyungsoo facing her. She touches his lips that was bleeding just now. The blood isn't there anymore. It dried.

"Ok, your blood is dried. How about your back?"

"Urmm, still hurt a little so we have to walk like this untill we reach my home" He makes his cute face. Sabryna makes an annoyed face.

"Whatever."She slaps Kyungsoo's face gently.

"Ouch!" Cries him.

"Opps! sorry, sorry." Sabryna quickly blow gently at his lips. Suddenly, Kyungsoo leans down and kisses her. Just a-second-kiss but really meaningful to them.

"Wh.. what.. What was that for? "

"Thank you. for everything." He chuckles and take steps back. "Wah, after this, I want to kiss your cheek everyday as a thank you and as your 'payment'." Sabryna laughs.

"Are you crazy?"

"Yes, I am."

"Whatever."

"So, can I?"

"Can what?"

"Give the 'payment' everyday." He says  with a naughty face. Her face reddening

"Whatever. Up to you." 

"Yeayy!" Shout him loudly and kisses her cheek. "That's for today." Says him teasingly. She hits his back haardly for that kiss.

"Ouch!" Kyungsoo falls onto the ground. Sabryna gasps.

"Sorrrrrryyy, Here, let me help you." She helps Kyungsoo to get up. They then walks to their house.

"Oh, by the way, Batrisyia asked me to come to her house today. wanna join?" Invite her.

"Okay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

This story are gettin' boring, isn't it?

I think it is.. -_-..

Sorry for my eng

XOXO

K

14