That kiss

Our Luv, Our Story

Sighs (like usual)

by hook or by crook, She will have to go to school with that boy (Baekhyun)... The worsts, All the boys have their own partner so, Batrisyia and Baekhyun have to go together. Why? well, Batrisyia's mother knew that Sabryna have gone to school earlier and she didn't believe that her only daughter can manage to go to school alone. Sound stupid, right?

Batrisyia's here, In front of Baekhyun's gate. Sighs (again...) 

"Now, why is is this taking time so long? Aish!" mumbles her.

"Ya, Batrisyia!" Baekhyun suddenly come out from the gate(which Batrisyia don't realise) and give her a morning-cheek-kiss. Batrisyia stunned. She holds her cheek which turned to red..

"hey, Bacon, can you stop kissing me?" She gives him a cold stare. Then Baekhyun kisses her cheek one more time.

"You..." She lost her words. "Ergh!!" Then she just walk away from there. Baekhyun swiftly run after her. Then, they walk together.

walk

walk

walk

walk

"Okay, That's it!" Baekhyun suddenly says it louder. They stop from walking.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, don't you think it's really weird to walk like this?"

"Like what?" Batrisyia starts to annoyed Baekhyun. She start to make way but Baekhyun grabs her hand faster. 

"Batrisyia. Isn't it awkward to walk without talking when the fact we are neighbour, right?" Batrisyia pulls her hands away.

"Huh, it's already awkward walking with you." Smirk her and try to make way again. Baekhyun stops her again. This time, he grabs her waist. Batrisyia stunned and gasps.

"What are you try to do, Baek..."Before she could even finish her word, Baekhyun's lips was already on hers. Batrisyia shocks. She's so helpless and can do nothing but close her eyes and, and.. reply the kiss....

And there they are, on the lonely road, kissing....

His hand is on her waist and tightening it, her lips wont leave his lips... minutes pass and they still... his hands still... her lips still...

Suddenly, Batrisyia pulls herself away. She's so breathless.

"Th.. that shouldn't, You shouldn't...W.. We shouldn..." She become stammer. Baekhyun puts his point finger on her lips.. 

"Syy.." He hugs her and whisper, "Now, let's go to school." He is so close that she can feels his breath.. She couldn't stand this anymore. She push Baekhyun gently.

 "Okay, let's go." But as she look in front, she gasps. Baekhyun stunned. Oh, My, God...

It's Sabryna and Kyungsoo looking at them... looking. at, them.

(Kyungsoo's face)

 

 

It's stupid, right?

I knew it.

My ENGLISH ! erggh

Well, i hope u wait for my next update

  XOXO,

K