Jealous

Our Luv, Our Story

It’s Saturday evening and of course, many people spend their evening at the park. In between all the people, there sits Sehun on one of the bench there.

 

You know, She’s nice.”

“I don’t know what your actuall problem is, Oh Sehun.”

“Are you going to take every girl that I liked?”

“I’m bored with all of this. I- I- I’m bored with you!”

 

That voice kepp repeating and repeating in his head.

 

“I-I-I’m sorry…”

 

Suddenly, Junmyeon's poor and sad voice come making him shaking his head for no reason. Guilty mastering his heart and feeling.

 

“Oh Sehun!” Shout a voice beside him. WAIT. Beside.. him? He turns his head around and saw th already-sit-comfortably-her beside him.

“Ya! I’ve been here for hours, you know?”

“You did? I-I’m sorry.”

“Aigoo Hunnie. I’m just kidding. Oh, by the way, what are you thought about actually?”

“N-Nothing.” Lied him

"Aww.. Come on Hunnie. Tell me. Tell me now, now, now." Both of them giggle hearing she sang the word.

"Nah. It's nothing really." Then they come to silent. drown in their own mind untill...

"It's about Junmyeon, right?" Quickly he turns his head around in a fast motion. Looking at her that only look at the grass. Then, he look in front again. Making they come to silent, AGAIN. No one dare to speak a lot when it come to Junmyeon. Sadnesss surround them as they think about him The one that always with smile (except for certain time with Sehun), the one that always treat them food, cinema, and everything else, the one that never show his highest temper or mad crazily to any of his friend, and the most important, the one one that loved them so much. Very much.

Sehun suddenly reach his pocket and pick out something. The thing (The last thing) from Junmyeon for him that he gave.

"Is that the letter from him?"

"Yupp" 

"Oh" They then shut up again.

"Tell me"

"Tell you what?"

"Everything about him that you know."

But then again, he shut his mouth up. Didn't think about telling her anything. So they silent again untill...

He made up his mind. She have to know this.

"Well, actually.."

"RYN!" Both of them look at the one that shout her name. Kyungsoo. Why did you come when he almost tell the story??? Kyungsoo walks to them and without saying anything, he sits between Sehun and her.

"Hey baby." Said her while reaching a handkershief and wipes his sweat. "Hunnie, What are you going to say jus now?"

"Hmm, I don't think this is the best time." Said him making Kyungsoo gives him then Ryn a glare without blinking.

"Ryn... I'm thirsty.. Said him with a cute pout.

"Well, I think I gotta go. Bye Rin." Says Sehun as he get up from his seat.

"Ok. Bye Hunnie." Sehun walks away from there. Both of them watches him as he walks away.

"What did both of you talking about?"

"Nothing." Answers her shortly. "Wait, didn't you said you were thirsty? Let's go buy some drinks."

"Nope cancelled. Let's hang up here."

"Yes prince. Anything you sa..." Wait. She thought of something.Kyungsoo came suddenly, then took a place between her and Sehun, tryin' to separate them. Then he said, he was thirsty making Sehun left. Suddenly he saidd he wasn't thirsty anymore... Is he...

"Baby, are you jealous?"

"W-what? n-no!" Hs face turned to red. As red as tomato.

"Oh yes! You are. Why am I so stupid can't reali..."

"I'm not!"

"Yes, you are. Admit it baby."

"No!"

"Yupp, you are."

"I-I.. no..."

"It's okay. No need this 'jelly-jelly' (jealous) thing. Don't worry. I won't love anyone as I love you..."

OMG! She said that! she can't beleve she said that!! Kyungsoo looks at her with an unbelieve face.

"Are talking the trut.."

"Why don't... we buy a.. d-drin..k? I'm thirsty." She quickly get up from her seat and walks to the stall nearly, leaving Kyungsooo behind. Her words repeating in his mind.

 

 

" I won't love anyone as I love you..."

 

 

 

 

Yehet! It's me again!

Thanks for staying with me >///<

Sorry, my story .. I know -_-

And yupp, welcome and thnx to my so much new special subscriber, Haniesabidi.

Waiting your comment, hanies!!

 

XOXO

k