What actually happened? Aisyia

Our Luv, Our Story

"I'm asking both of you to meet me because,... ermm, because... I... I..."

"It's okay, angel. Just speak." Says Junmyeon. And suddenly she cries. This boy was too good for her. And he's making everything more complicated. 

"Yes, Aisyia. Just say it." Sehun gives him a cold glare. Got a payback by a push on his shoulder. "Hell, why did you do that?" But Junmyeon pretends like he's innocent.

"Guys, stop it!" Shout her, slowly. Both of the boys look at her and suddenly sit properly. Aisyia clears . "I.. I .. I don't want both of you to fight over me anymore." Tears start to fill her eyes.

"I..I.. made my deceision." She looks at Junmyeon. "Junmyeon, you're nice, you're protective. I love the the way you act to me. but..." She takes a deep deep breath.. "I think I love you more." She looks at Sehun. "j-Junmyeon. Don't misunderstand me. I j- I just thought that you deserve better than me. You're too nice for me. I'm sorry." She starts to cry. 

That words are simple but sharp enough to stab Junmyeon's heart. "W-well,okay then... It's up to you.." He start to makes his way but then, he stops. "Have a happy live, angel." Then he walks out of the cafeteria.

Aisyia cries as hard as she can. She knows, this is really hard fr them but, she made this for their own good. I'm sorry Junmyeon. You're just too nice for me. May you found a better girl than me....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short chapter.. I know, I know...

Well, school is 3 weeks away and my mood lost reminding that -_-

Whatever..

So, untill next time

XOXO

K